Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

baflery986

Sep 29, 2019
Are there some method how to complete hardcore trail in shooting range , because weapon reload is too slow and time count is fast :cry: i can't pass this quest
Take shotgun to take down nearby targets. As soon as shotgun has 1 shot left change it for scar. If scar gets empty, change for different full gun lying around.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Take shotgun to take down nearby targets. As soon as shotgun has 1 shot left change it for scar. If scar gets empty, change for different full gun lying around.
I try as you say , but it's too hard to pass :cry::cry: if don't pass this quest , I can't get another quest

tonyarbano

Mar 25, 2018
I try as you say , but it's too hard to pass :cry::cry: if don't pass this quest , I can't get another quest
i usually try to take out more enemies with one hit at a time and it works, it makes up for the reload time and i guess you can be even faster if you also switch weapons

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Shinekuku

This game needs some serious graphics optimization both on entity and surrounding objects, some texture optimizations on houses, trees and objects can fix high fps drops on low end pcs.

** Shaders not working showing errors on game logs.
** Please add first person shooter mode.

My Potato pc can smoothly run high end zombie open world "Steam games" on medium graphics settings but with this game giving me high FPS drops(at some moment game is literally freezing).

Last edited:

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
What is there to do after we finish the 3 missions? I have all the clothes and all that, is there smthing secret or a hidden mission/sex scene???

Reactions: Maccafloy

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
So the bear traps are just impossible to escape? I have to exit the game and reopen it just to do anything.
It's impossible unless you add skill points to add more stamina. Since I had the same issue as you where you're literally stuck forever since you tire out before the gauge is halfway

amybitch

Mar 4, 2018
How to unlock other quests because they are not giving me anything else after the zombie wave and the scrap parts mission. Can I get a saved game file because I'm stuck there.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes