Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
Quick loading magically gives me a SCAR
Stamina drains before run animation happen (when you press shift move when the character is just standing)
Using dodge magically refills your stamina to 100%

Reactions: Shiny_
Aug 1, 2019
Why do games like these get a free pass?

It's a very bare-bones asset-flip unity shooter and it's getting 5 stars left and right.
Haters gonna hate. I think the project is great, the idea is innovative, there are no other games like this one, the mechanics are very cool, the girl is super sexy and also it is not easy to develop this kind of game by yourself at all. So bottom line the five stars are 100% deserved and cudos to Shine.

xmichal18kx

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I have a question 2 I bought a Computer ,laptop

Just wondering if my specs can run Too Much Light

1>) I bought a Computer

Computer today with 11 wines for that Grand? does not work at all an error pops up what to do?

MSI MPG Trident 3 10SC-014EU Intel Core i7-10700 16GB 512GB RTX2060S

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2>) I bought a laptop
Specs:
laptop
Laptop ASUS
Alpha 17 17,3"/Ryzen3/8GB/512GB/OS: Windows 10 pro

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Glad to see the game is still getting developed. Has a pretty solid framework in place by now, save for a few things that need tweaking. Game size is a bit big to be downloading & playing it every patch, but I like to keep an eye on this one. There's not enough H-games being made in this gameplay style.

Reactions: ThatCrew and Shiny_

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I enjoy every update for this game but is this really an update? It's been many months since the last update and the only difference really is an added skill tree. Don't get me wrong, it's a great addition but after waiting so long it's pretty disappointing this is really the only game change. I don't really care for changing my clothes color, especially cause there's only 2 outfits you can wear.
You realize this is a game and not just a animation viewer right? It needs game mechanics, and they take time to develop and implement. Also, it was a bug fix and balance release, why would you expect more content?

1. The sewer section of this game is not balanced yet.
2. Guns need to be much more accurate on the move.
3. Weapons don't feel different from each other and the Shotgun and Assault Rifles feel weak.
4. Reloading takes too long.
5. Not enough skill points given.
6. Quests are broken. You can't finish the scrap materials quest for the mechanic girl because no matter how much scrap you collect, you can never turn in the mission.
7. Updates need to contain more areas to play, more quests, and more things to do. Adding the skill tree was great but it made the game unbalanced since you don't get enough skill points and changing the color of your clothes isn't a huge
1) I had no trouble with the sewer.
2) I guess you want it auto aim and lock on for you too?
3) Didn't use shotgun, so no comment here.
4) No, reloading shouldn't be instant, I had no trouble reloading between waves or avoiding them till reloaded. If I didn't have time I swapped weapons.
5) So its a two mission demo and you expected to max out your skill tree instantly?
6) I had no trouble with quests, all completed fine, tried twice. Possible bug, no doubt will be sorted if so.
7) Its just one person dude, what do you expect?

In summary, you played on a setting too hard for you. Theres an easy mode for a reason...

Brenor1

Oct 13, 2018
Hi.
Does not respond to mouse clicks in menu.
Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?

Last edited:

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
4. Reloading takes too long. Most of these problems really surface when in the wave section in the sewer section. You are trying to dodge all these zombies but it takes so long to reload and even before you're done reloading you're pulled into a grab animation and once you get out you still have to reload but takes so long that you get into an awful loop of constantly reloading your gun and getting pulled into grab animations and never able to fully reload your weapon. It's very annoying. Yes you can upgrade your reload speed with skill points but that creates other problems which I'll explain next.

5. Not enough skill points given. You get exp from killing zombies and completing missions, but you don't get enough which creates problems. By the time you go to the sewer, you've only leveled up like 2 or 3 times (at least on survivor difficulty anyway) which isn't enough to prepare you for the zombie wave section in the sewer. If you dump all your points into reload time, well you stay at 100 stamina which makes escaping from zombie grab animations worse especially in the sewer section since you can get caught in infinite reloading loops and grab animations since zombies don't all stop making the wave section a total pain in the ass to get through and every action unnecessarily taking a huge chunk of stamina to do. If you dump all your points into the stamina amount, now your reloading takes super long and you still suffer in all the grab animation loops since you can't reload your gun fast enough to kill the zombies. Then there's the bear traps that are horribly implemented that you can't escape out of if you don't have level 2 or 3 in stamina amount upgrade. I got caught in a bear trap with only 1 point into stamina amount and I became stuck in a bear trap that I couldn't get out of because actions in this game use way too much stamina so I had to quit and load my last save which is just unfair to the player and needs to be fixed.
You can put skill points in reload to make it faster.

And for the next point, I think the game is giving plenty already. You also have to take into account that there will probably be more areas and so more enemies in future updates. Giving more skill points now would throw away the balance later.
I think right now it's fair, even maybe a bit too fast.
Although the sewer is as you said quite difficult (mainly because of the grabbing fest like you described) but you still can manage it with a dedicated strategy, either by going full stamina or going full reload, which the exp system permits you to do right now.

You can even go out and back inside of the sewer to respawn the first zombies and farm them for exp.

Edit: Nevermind all that, I just noticed you were referring specifically to survivor mode which I didn't play. So maybe there is a balance issue there since in normal mode you can level up pretty comfortably in comparison.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I always like reloads to be multi-staged - mag out > mag in > cycle/ready action (if/when applicable) - so interrupting doesn't reset the whole process. It's a detail that never fails to make gunplay more authentic, though whether it's worth dev time is a different question

Domi10

Nov 19, 2020
Good game but when you pick the skill that gives you more health then save the game and load it later you only have the health from the upgrade not your full so 50 not 150 for level 2.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
For some unknown reason, some zombie just stand still after escaping their grab with acrobatics.
Falling animation doesn't exist, it teleports you to the lower ground (sewer area).
Zombies still make sound, even when killed without notice.
Holding a gun while entering the sewer will cause the character's arm to distort.
Starting a new game gives you a grenade that doesn't explode.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes