Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Any uhh tips on completing Hardcore on shooting range? Closest I've been is with shotgun. Dunno how to pass it.

Edit: After 10-ish more tries I figured it out. Sorry for the bump, It took me around 10 minutes to pass it.

Last edited:

sprimh

Nov 30, 2020
I wanted to download the game, so I entered the google link, but the game does not download even though it is not in secret mode and it says that you do not have permission to access it. have you anything solution?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I wanted to download the game, so I entered the google link, but the game does not download even though it is not in secret mode and it says that you do not have permission to access it. have you anything solution?
I have the same problem , I can not download
they could put Nopy or Workupload as download options.

tonyholguin

Mar 9, 2018
Easily one of the most promising H games I've seen recently. The gameplay is quite good despite some bugs, the character is really pretty and I love how she's used on the main menu. The first time I say it I knew this game was going to be pretty good, the fact that you can customize her only makes her better.

I have to say tho that gameplay can become a little quite frustating during the sewer mission, due to enemies that don't freeze when Caroline is raped by a zombie. The ones that don't freeze will just rush towards you when you get up and i'll be impossible to escape. To make things worse, it's not possible to stop weapon's reload, which makes running away from zombies quite more challenging. I'm pretty sure it won't be hard to fix so, apart from that, this game seems to be really promising.

By the way, as a Daz3D user I'm quite pleased to see that you're using assets from the store, there're many clothing items from there that would fit this game and also look really good (it's a shame they're so expensive tho).

I'm keeping an eye on this game for sure, with enough work, it can easily become one the best H games I've ever played. Can't wait see what will be coming on the next patch! ^^

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
The ones that don't freeze will just rush towards you when you get up and i'll be impossible to escape. To make things worse, it's not possible to stop weapon's reload, which makes running away from zombies quite more challenging.
True, its better to reload while not aiming as you won't suffer the reduced movement speed while doing so. Also a buff to the shotgun would be nice too.

tonyholguin

Mar 9, 2018
True, its better to reload while not aiming as you won't suffer the reduced movement speed while doing so. Also a buff to the shotgun would be nice too.
Indeed, the shotgun doesn't feel like it performs as well as it should in close distances. It's accuracy should be increased so it's easier to land headshots if enemies are close to the player. Currently rifles are far better choice to complete the sewer mission. However, I love how good the shotgun's sounds and effects are, it really feels like a powerful weapon despite what we said.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
If I may throw my two cents in about the gunplay, when it's time for the next feature/mechanics update (as I assume animations and other such content is up next following this update) it would be of great help if cancelling reloads would be an option (perhaps by aiming, sprinting or such, cancelling via fire button would only make sense for the shotgun really), partial reloads for the shotgun, tactical reload (make reload slightly faster when the mag is not empty) and although I know this one is gonna be a long shot (pun intended) perhaps the spread of the shotgun could be a bit more cone-like. What I mean is that I shot a wall point-blank and the pellets were spread in a circle with a radius of half a meter. I know this is the industry standard but I've seen some other cool approaches worth looking at: in PUBG for example (at the time I last played it, over a year ago) the pellets were fairly grouped together, spreading significantly only at a distance, however this was balanced by the fact that the center of that spread would be picked randomly anywhere in the crosshair area (or be centered on where you aimed if ADS-ed) and this was a bit more reliable and realistic, and quite balanced imo, afterall the pellets shouldn't spread more when you hipfire, they should just land somewhere less predictable. Another game that had a good take on hipfire and aiming was Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2: iirc it had no crosshair for most weapons but the bullet would go exactly center, so if you had a laser or knew how to aim you could be fairly accurate with hipfire (or maybe it was the Crysis Remaster, or maybe both, idk which anymore) and this is much better than the "anywhere in a huge circle" approach most games have (seriously I went up against a wall in R6Siege, shot the gun, and the bullet was on my right shoulder, that's some big deviation, 30 cm for 10mm of travel...).
</rant>
That being said, thank you for your work, the game looks and works great so far and it's great progress!

Last edited:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I tried, but still doesn't work.
Shinekuku ^
I know, because a girl without body training or a tool can't disarm a trap she was stuck in, 100% realism.
Traps aren't finished yet, tools and skills will be added that allow the girl to be disarm a trap or get out of it, use it etc. Also it will kill the girl over time, a lot of things.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
About traps: I hope the beartrap is not the only one in the final version.
Need some ideas?

-A ropetrap that lifts you up on one leg
-Wodden horse
-Enemys throwing ropes on you to tie you up. (maybe with different level of bondage depending if your escape or not, then you get tied up more and more)
-Legcuffs and Handcuffs

(and a loop-option for the ingame animations would be great)

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
About traps: I hope the beartrap is not the only one in the final version.
Need some ideas?

-A ropetrap that lifts you up on one leg
-Wodden horse
-Enemys throwing ropes on you to tie you up. (maybe with different level of bondage depending if your escape or not, then you get tied up more and more)
-Legcuffs and Handcuffs

(and a loop-option for the ingame animations would be great)
I'd like to complete a few new scenes and then I'll add it to gallery and you can see all scenes in any angle and loop.

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
How much VRAM needed to this game?
GTX 1050 2GB, crashing after launch.
But first launch playing good(60 fps)

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes