Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 29, 2020
Hi Sinekuku played your game and I must admit I'm impressed with the work done. But still there are disadvantages, this is a shotgun, in the old version the sight did not stop so slowly at the target and it was easier to hit the target. The girl's chest protrudes on her clothes, which is not very good. I will wait for the next update and good luck to you.

Vaniser

Apr 6, 2018
Afaik the only way to get all of them in this version is through console commands.
Hit the "`" key when you get into game. Enter clothset - it'll display a list of available outfits. Enter clothset i where i is the index number for the outfit you want, for example "clothset 2" for the detective outfit.
sry the what key? i´ve been pressing like every button on my keyboard, but there wont popup any console like i kept pressing ´ and ` even with shift and alt etc. but its not opening up?

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
sry the what key? i´ve been pressing like every button on my keyboard, but there wont popup any console like i kept pressing ´ and ` even with shift and alt etc. but its not opening up?
Backtick, usually on the same key with tilde, the key to the left of 1 on a standard keyboard. See image for clarification.

Jaidiekdjd

Jan 1, 2020
for some unknown reason, from time to time my pc will just turn off when I'm loading a save, and it happened in the previous versions as well, is this something in the game or my pc is just trash?

I think its the second reason

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
for some unknown reason, from time to time my pc will just turn off when I'm loading a save, and it happened in the previous versions as well, is this something in the game or my pc is just trash?

Temps, your cpu or gpu getting too hot and it is a security to not burn your hardware.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017

Have you posted your specs here yet. Can't determine what the cause is, but based on the shutting down it is most likely due to high temps as the person above said.

Gh0stMaster10

Jul 7, 2021
Found a bug. You can't escape when you are trapped in a bear trap without stamina upgrade. Here's the footage

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You can, you just need to do it really fast
But faster is physically wrong and makes absolute no sense for a beartrap and the force pushing against you, would you smash like crazy to open it in real life ?
No you would try to concentrate your last energy and then try to force it open you most probably would have it half open and then gather everything to hold it against the pressure open as you know if you would fail it would hurt even more, your Adrenalin would pump like crazy, you just want the pain to end and escape it.
So hammering on E would make no sense you would rather want a specific force pattern to open it and the closer it gets to the end the harder it becomes and then you need to push faster and try to hold it open so you can get your feet out before it snaps back again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maccafloy

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
Is there there a download/post of the list of commands for the console? Only five or six are shown in the console window using the command 'help'...

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello
can someone put the game to download in Nopy or Workupload or some torrent?
I can't download from google or mega :cry:

Evenicle@@

Oct 11, 2020
can u guys help mee, what should i do after clearing the quest from sewer?
coz i cant get anymore quest from the guy with guns, and the woman outside

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes