Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Ojexcruiser89

Oct 18, 2020
Can someone help? After finishing the zombie horde sewer mission and the metal scrap mission from charlotte, I cant seem to find anymore missions after talking with adriano and charlotte?

Appreciate any info on this

idkwat2write

Dec 16, 2020
Too Much Light v0.5a Maximum

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Shinekuku,
Can you make a torrent source? the google drive is full cuz of many users want to download the game. and the mega requiers an account which i dont have why to pay for it XD (and i think there are some people like me). Just upload a torrent file of your game if u can, thank you! Great work. i am really excited to play your game!

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
so are the H scenes inside the gallery inside the game, or its still the same as previous version?
The H scenes are the same as the previous version. With the exception being that the Ardiano BJ scene is locked behind your lust stat that's probably unachievable in this version without console commands. This update seems to be focused on systems and a more playable/less buggy experience.

Can someone help? After finishing the zombie horde sewer mission and the metal scrap mission from charlotte, I cant seem to find anymore missions after talking with adriano and charlotte?

Appreciate any info on this
That's all there is. See screenshot for list of quests. A new beginning is find Adriano. Crystal Lake Camp is kill zombies in village. Metal scrap is the scrap quest. Twintail Wench Trial is the shooting range. And Crystal Lake Sewer is the sewer quest.

Reactions: Ojexcruiser89

Ojexcruiser89

Oct 18, 2020
The H scenes are the same as the previous version. With the exception being that the Ardiano BJ scene is locked behind your lust stat that's probably unachievable in this version without console commands. This update seems to be focused on systems and a more playable/less buggy experience.

That's all there is. See screenshot for list of quests. A new beginning is find Adriano. Crystal Lake Camp is kill zombies in village. Metal scrap is the scrap quest. Twintail Wench Trial is the shooting range. And Crystal Lake Sewer is the sewer quest.
Thanks for the info!

Randy69

Oct 20, 2017
Neither the dev console nor the skill tree work for me. When I level up, the button prompt for the skill tree is shown as "None." Skill tree isn't in the keybindings so I can't assign it to anything. Is there an easy fix for this?

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Neither the dev console nor the skill tree work for me. When I level up, the button prompt for the skill tree is shown as "None." Skill tree isn't in the keybindings so I can't assign it to anything. Is there an easy fix for this?
Click " Restore defaults "

Reactions: Rxo86 and Serenia

Shane4244

Jun 14, 2018
I wasn't sure where to post this, the patreon comments seem to be short and it seems you read these as well so I'll just post here. I'm Shane Martinez on Patreon.

The update was worth the wait. I love the skill tree, gaining exp and leveling up these things make me happy. I have only had an hour or so to play but it seems to be a solid experience so far.

Too many good things to list here so I'll just report the very minor bug I've experienced so far.

In the sewers during the zombie waves I'm trying to reload (pistol in my case) I get grabbed and hit "E" to fight him off the gun disappears and it shows the "get up bar" and the zombie is animating I'm doing a partial animation (not synced) then when I do the get up "A" and "D" (I'm not in the normal animation for this prompt at the time it pops up) I get stuck in a loop with the animations and text boxes being off until I just let the animation play out. Then I have to holster my gun and then bring it back out to make the gun appears. It's very repeatable but never actually breaks anything I can still get out of the loop and play. The only issue afterwords is you get two zombies occupying the same space. I don't know a better way to explain this in text I hope you can understand it.

This is the only thing I've noticed so far and it's not game breaking and I don't really care if it ever gets fixed assuming you can duplicate it just letting you know.

Keep doing what your doing I know everyone wants more animations but having good gameplay in a game is kind of important and I'm sure you'll get to the animations when you can.

EDIT: Bug report Invalid. My apologies, I had old save data in appdata/local/localLow/Shinekuku. I deleted the folder, started a new game and had no issues with the above no matter how many times I tried. Using " Restore defaults " may have also fixed this issue but I didn't try that first.

The trap report others have stated is valid though , unless it's intentional. With no skill points in stamina it's game over when you get in a trap no matter how much you hit "E" even if you wait for full stamina you have to reload a save.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shiny_

jackoz98

Feb 23, 2019
Hi Shinekuku,
Can you make a torrent source? the google drive is full cuz of many users want to download the game. and the mega requiers an account which i dont have why to pay for it XD (and i think there are some people like me). Just upload a torrent file of your game if u can, thank you! Great work. i am really excited to play your game!
Are you using incognito mode?, i had the same issue using incognito mode but when i went onto it the normal browser the google one worked, hope this helps

frid

Apr 25, 2017
I mean, this update is really really nice, with the difficulty and the skill tree and all. But I hoped for more content that 1 other zombie, coff coff THE DOG coff, or some other animation. Regardless, nice update, I hope the next one arrives soon

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me where the clothes are?
None of clothes be found until I finished the sewer mission :(
Afaik the only way to get all of them in this version is through console commands.
Hit the "`" key when you get into game. Enter clothset - it'll display a list of available outfits. Enter clothset i where i is the index number for the outfit you want, for example "clothset 2" for the detective outfit.

Last edited:

Sep 10, 2018
I dont know if its just me, but i dont receive the sewer key when the quest start, nor Adriano gives me later on. So i open console and type "item 12 1" for anyone struggling with it too.

Edit: Now i know why this happened, my inventory was full, so i couldn't receive the key

Last edited:

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Shinekuku,
you don't have to pay for it, if you make a free account and download the mega app you can download it but only 5 GB every uhhh 6 hours? It's slower than torrents but it's an option

cxz912422

Jul 29, 2018
Afaik the only way to get all of them in this version is through console commands.
Hit the "`" key when you get into game. Enter clothset - it'll display a list of available outfits. Enter clothset i where i is the index number for the outfit you want, for example "clothset 2" for the detective outfit.
It worked, Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Maccafloy
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes