Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
Shinekuku i found a bug: if a killed zombie has no loot on them, you can't exit the inventory screen and get stuck, when the zombie you loot despawns while being on that loot screen. I hope this senctence makes sense, im not good at describing such bugs.
Also, when on the zombie kill mission, if you go back after having killed some zombies (not all of the required amount) and talk to Adriano about the job, your killcount resets to 0

thomastm

May 24, 2020
Shinekuku i found a bug: if a killed zombie has no loot on them, you can't exit the inventory screen and get stuck, when the zombie you loot despawns while being on that loot screen. I hope this senctence makes sense, im not good at describing such bugs.
Also, when on the zombie kill mission, if you go back after having killed some zombies (not all of the required amount) and talk to Adriano about the job, your killcount resets to 0
Also there no blowjob animation after you accept the discount from Adriano.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Is there currently only 2 sex scenes in the build? after dozens of zombies for testing it seems I only get those 2 based on zombie type. Thought there was more, no?

Reactions: Maccafloy

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Zombie King in the sewers respawns every time you save and reload, making him farmable. There should probably be a mechanic for respawning zombies eventually anyways, like a bed that restores health and map state at the same time.

The scene where you walk in and out of doors with a shotgun equipped, like the sewer door, the left arm clips into the body.

Zombies still ignore z-axis and teleport up walls. Falling down walls is the same with just a teleport, both player and mob.

Crafting seemed broken until I realized I was just out of inventory space, maybe an error message would be good for this case.

Speaking of inventory, it'd be nice if we could get a place to store stuff in town. Unless you don't intend to balance around inventory management, then maybe just more slots. I'm sure you have your own ideas on this.

The quest for the sewers, the marker should probably lead to the door to the sewers and then update when you get inside.

Not sure if Adriano's BJ scene was intentionally taken out, but I don't see a way to make it trigger. Eventually, you get a choice for something like "what if I ask nicely?" with a lust symbol (not sure of exact wording), but it never leads to the scene. Found it, requires a certain amount of lust.

I'm assuming dog boss is still not finished, looks like the quest now naturally ends after you clear the waves and then quests dry up.

Zombie health feels much better, and game difficulty seems to be functioning.

Previous builds had a few outfits you could quest for. I don't see a way to acquire them in this build. Maybe they're coming back soon, through an NPC or something?

Hints of another city, under military rule, and a brothel we can potentially work at seems promising. Hope that stuff comes out soon.

Consider replacing every instance of "the girl" with "Caroline". Unless you're planning on letting us rename her, but even then, "the character" is probably an improvement over "the girl".

Last edited:

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Bridges still mess with pathing of mobs. Specifically at these 2 places in the screenshots. The one of the waterfall will have them path back and forth through the river. The one in the sewer is a little less direct. They kind of jiggle around until they get through, but instead of just at one place, it's spread out over more area.

Reactions: Shiny_
Feb 1, 2020
This update makes the game much more approachable! The difficulty settings are nice and balanced. The gunplay has definitely improved. I like that you added the cheat menu, it adds a certain level of freedom so people can play as they please. There are still a few bugs during the wave mission when there is a lot of action going on. Sometimes the game glitches after one or more zombies grabs you. Overall it's really fun to play and now we just need more content. Maybe work on getting the core gameplay mechanics to work more smoothly before really moving forward. You want a solid foundation to stand on.

Reactions: Shiny_

Serenia

Dec 15, 2018
Shinekuku Thank you very much for letting us enjoy your hard work. That's very kind of you. The game looks awesome, but while playing I've just found a bug regarding UI. If the registered corpse disappears before retrieving items, the inventory and the camera gets stuck where I was looking and I can't exit it unless I find another corpse or chest to interact with.

Last edited:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Shinekuku Thank you very much for letting us enjoy your hard work. That's very kind of you. The game looks awesome, but while playing I've just found a bug regarding UI. If the registered corpse disappears before retrieving items, the inventory gets stuck and you can't exit it unless you find another corpse or chest to interact with.
It's fixed already and breasts size bug too. Download links updated.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes