Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Maaannnnnnn.. this is alot. With so much silence regarding updates this sudden update got me excited. Hope the release date is sooooonnnnn
Shine posts updates on Discord every day. They add features and fix bugs daily. No clue about a release date, though. Not sure if Shine has a goal in mind - like, "I want to get these things added, and then I'll release a new build" or if they're just adding until it feels ready.

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
Shine posts updates on Discord every day. They add features and fix bugs daily. No clue about a release date, though. Not sure if Shine has a goal in mind - like, "I want to get these things added, and then I'll release a new build" or if they're just adding until it feels ready.
Last I heard was an update might happen at the end of September because of some bet with another developer. I've never seen any mention of a release date for a full game. It's the latter from what I inferred. Ready at least isn't publicly defined anywhere.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello, I have a goal and I talked about it in discord. I have made many new systems and redesign old ones and I need to restore the content from v0.4b using the new systems for release a new playable demo. It's better to do it right away than when there is a lot of content, because adding something new or changing something old will be very pain (if it's game core like my current changes) when you have a huge game with a lot of content.

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
Hello, I have a goal and I talked about it in discord. I have made many new systems and redesign old ones and I need to restore the content from v0.4b using the new systems for release a new playable demo. It's better to do it right away than when there is a lot of content, because adding something new or changing something old will be very pain (if it's game core like my current changes) when you have a huge game with a lot of content.
I suggest you leave the old one as it is, it's playable and you can definitely leave it there to showcase it as a demo of how actually the game would be. With that you'd be able to focus more on fresh content and be stress free of delivering the game faster. We all have played 0.4b and we take it as a demo. Now with the smol discord and patreon updates we've understood the main is gonna be better and definitely the new people who'll come for the game will get their hands on the fresh one with little to no bugs. This is just a suggestion Shine. Eagerly waiting for your game

Skinnypenis26

Sep 8, 2021
Bro can you please make location guide on adriano's vintage clothes collection mission pls...I'm having a hard time finding the last vintage item..

Reactions: Maccafloy

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
As a lot of people have reported this problem and still do, I decided to make a mini guide. Where you can find clothes after accepting the tasks for them.

True Detective
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vintage clothes

Exact locations or approximate locations of clothes.
Here you go mate

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
-Added Game Save Progress notification popup.
-Added Fade animation to game save notification popup.
-Now game can't be saved in battle, in non-game loop scene, if another game save thread in progress, if game save in cooldown (Spam/Key sticking protection), in dialogues etc.
-Save notification popup will be triggered when a game save button pressed (F5 by default) and show notification message: game saved or why the game can't be saved.
-Save notification will be colored to green if the game is saved, red if the game can't be saved.
-Fixed bug where GetLastSaveFile function returns save-screenshot file name and the game doesn't load.
-Game over will be triggered immediately where girl is defeated (Temporary solution until update with improved game over).
-Game over screen now offers return to main menu or load last save.
-Fixed a bug where the cursor was disabled when exiting to the main menu by pressing "ESC" just after death.
-Fixed a bug with girl's H animation, when the girl completely defeated by enemy.
-Now If after game over there are monsters around the girl, they will also take turns fucking her until queue is end.
-Fixed a bug where returned to spawn zombie (after H scene with girl, entering to a peaceful zone etc) can't see and hear the girl.
-Game over screen redesigned for watching things after.

jackoz98

Feb 23, 2019
Damn when they do updates, they really do updates
-Now game can't be saved in battle, in non-game loop scene, if another game save thread in progress, if game save in cooldown (Spam/Key sticking protection), in dialogues etc.
-Save notification popup will be triggered when a game save button pressed (F5 by default) and show notification message: game saved or why the game can't be saved.
-Save notification will be colored to green if the game is saved, red if the game can't be saved.
-Fixed bug where GetLastSaveFile function returns save-screenshot file name and the game doesn't load.
-Game over will be triggered immediately where girl is defeated (Temporary solution until update with improved game over).
-Fixed a bug where the cursor was disabled when exiting to the main menu by pressing "ESC" just after death.
-Fixed a bug with girl's H animation, when the girl completely defeated by enemy.
-Now If after game over there are monsters around the girl, they will also take turns fucking her until queue is end.
-Fixed a bug where returned to spawn zombie (after H scene with girl, entering to a peaceful zone etc) can't see and hear the girl.

FoolClone

Jul 28, 2018
Shinekuku is a member of this shapeless, unnamed assortment of humans I genuinely would cook and make desserts for without being asked to. A give and take of skill and altruism made consummate

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
All recent updates in one. And a few new ones :)

-Existing locations renamed and added some new. Current locations: Survivor Base Camp, Base Camp Apartments (Girl aparts, in progress), Crystal Lake Camp (Forest level), Crystal Lake Sewer (Underground facility), Adriano Apartments, Twintail Wench Range.

-Updated level loading logic depend on level in loaded save.

-Fixed bug where camera do somersault when girl entering some location.

-Added stored items/weapon for Twintail Wench Range. If game were saved there, stored items will be saved too and returned to inventory when the girl will leave the range. Temporary Items obtained in the range will be saved with inventory and deleted when girl leave the range. (Temporary No bug but feature: Saved weapon, when girl exit from the range will be returned with full mag (Update with weapon upgrade system will fix this, because weapon instance will be saved with full parameters include mag ammo amount))

-Fixed bug where Adriano model standing disabled if game were loaded in Adriano Aparts.

-Added popup with current location name and dangerous. Popup will be triggered when girl enter some location.

-Added animation for location popup.

-Added sounds for Safe/Dangerous location enter.

-Fixed level init bugs if game were loaded in Crystal Lake Sewer location.

-Added loading for level transition config parameters when game is loaded in location with override parameters (Camera distance lock, sprint lock, camera draw distance, lightning etc).

-Fixed AI safe zone code. Enemies now can't enter safe zones.

-Legacy gallery renamed to Gallery again.

-Fixed known bugs in gallery, old scenes are available.

-Updated sounds in old gallery scenes.

-Added delay for some girl H sounds.

-Added repeat prevention for girl H sounds.

-Added quest pop up where any quest completed, but not finished. (Some quests required to talk with npc for finish it. If this quest not tracked you may not notice when complete it).

-Quest pop up now displays current quest state (InProgress, Completed, Finished) instead fixed (Received, Completed).

-Added dialogue for Adriano when hunting quest completed.

-Fixed bug where main menu music theme continues to play if loaded level doesn't have a background theme.

-Added dialogue with Charlotte when Metal Scrap quest is completed.

-Gained lust amount in dialogues now depend on lust requirement for current choice. Formula (100 + (50 * lust level requirement for current choice))

-Added missing branches to all new dialogues.

-Fixed shotgun description in weapon shop: "Hand reloaded cringe-gun" -> "Pump action shotgun".

-Fixed shotgun damage information "{damage}" -> "{damage / pellet (pellet count)}".

-Added dialogue with Adriano leading to quest in Crystal Lake Sewer.

-Loading screen redesigned and displays loading progress bar instead static text "NOW LOADING...".

-Build version now displays in main menu instead loading screen.

regarding the release date.

" at the end of this month or 2-3 October (If the build testing will fail etc "

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
All recent updates in one. And a few new ones :)

-Existing locations renamed and added some new. Current locations: Survivor Base Camp, Base Camp Apartments (Girl aparts, in progress), Crystal Lake Camp (Forest level), Crystal Lake Sewer (Underground facility), Adriano Apartments, Twintail Wench Range.

-Updated level loading logic depend on level in loaded save.

-Fixed bug where camera do somersault when girl entering some location.

-Added stored items/weapon for Twintail Wench Range. If game were saved there, stored items will be saved too and returned to inventory when the girl will leave the range. Temporary Items obtained in the range will be saved with inventory and deleted when girl leave the range. (Temporary No bug but feature: Saved weapon, when girl exit from the range will be returned with full mag (Update with weapon upgrade system will fix this, because weapon instance will be saved with full parameters include mag ammo amount))

-Fixed bug where Adriano model standing disabled if game were loaded in Adriano Aparts.

-Added popup with current location name and dangerous. Popup will be triggered when girl enter some location.

-Added animation for location popup.

-Added sounds for Safe/Dangerous location enter.

-Fixed level init bugs if game were loaded in Crystal Lake Sewer location.

-Added loading for level transition config parameters when game is loaded in location with override parameters (Camera distance lock, sprint lock, camera draw distance, lightning etc).

-Fixed AI safe zone code. Enemies now can't enter safe zones.

-Legacy gallery renamed to Gallery again.

-Fixed known bugs in gallery, old scenes are available.

-Updated sounds in old gallery scenes.

-Added delay for some girl H sounds.

-Added repeat prevention for girl H sounds.

-Added quest pop up where any quest completed, but not finished. (Some quests required to talk with npc for finish it. If this quest not tracked you may not notice when complete it).

-Quest pop up now displays current quest state (InProgress, Completed, Finished) instead fixed (Received, Completed).

-Added dialogue for Adriano when hunting quest completed.

-Fixed bug where main menu music theme continues to play if loaded level doesn't have a background theme.

-Added dialogue with Charlotte when Metal Scrap quest is completed.

-Gained lust amount in dialogues now depend on lust requirement for current choice. Formula (100 + (50 * lust level requirement for current choice))

-Added missing branches to all new dialogues.

-Fixed shotgun description in weapon shop: "Hand reloaded cringe-gun" -> "Pump action shotgun".

-Fixed shotgun damage information "{damage}" -> "{damage / pellet (pellet count)}".

-Added dialogue with Adriano leading to quest in Crystal Lake Sewer.

-Loading screen redesigned and displays loading progress bar instead static text "NOW LOADING...".

-Build version now displays in main menu instead loading screen.

regarding the release date.

" at the end of this month or 2-3 October (If the build testing will fail etc "

Finally the build's release date is kinda out!

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes