Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
Aaaah we can say that yes. I don't have the strength to read 70 pages of reviews in a language that i don't talk every time and i'm not someone who is really active here (you can see it in my profile, heh). But still, thanks for telling me this !
"In a language I don't talk"
So... English?

Reactions: Maccafloy

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
news from the front :)
added sounds for zombies / added two end fight quotes for MC / fixed bug with blending music theme between theme states.

edit :
+
-Enemies death redesigned. The dead body is lootable. Death body will be disappear if it's looted completely.
-Added Wallet and Large Wallet (Gives random amount of money after use), Infected DNA items and can be acquired from dead bodies.

Last edited:

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
news from the front :)
added sounds for zombies / added two end fight quotes for MC / fixed bug with blending music theme between theme states.

edit :
+
-Enemies death redesigned. The dead body is lootable. Death body will be disappear if it's looted completely.
-Added Wallet and Large Wallet (Gives random amount of money after use), Infected DNA items and can be acquired from dead bodies.
Seems like a full fledged game is gonna come out soon, with proper interactions, story line and animations. All these updates are just getting me excited even more. I just hope the game comes out this month. All the best Shinekuku <3

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
I finally managed to get past the loading screen on my old-ish laptop \o/

Didn't really keep track of time, but I think it took around a few minutes.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
news with discord :
-Added dynamic level popup. Level popup will be triggered when you receive exp or up level and will be stylized depend on what type of exp/level was increased.
-Added Survival, Reputation, Lust exp/level to exp system.
-Added "rep" and "lust" console commands for increasing current type of exp.
-Added procedural/mecanim animations for level popup.
-Added available skill points widget to level up popup if survival level increased.
-Added "open skill panel" hint to level up popup if survival level increased.
-Added exp increase sound.
-Added level up sound.

I thought that it would be better if I just copy the messages than translate them at my own discretion to avoid misinterpretation.

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
news with discord :
-Added dynamic level popup. Level popup will be triggered when you receive exp or up level and will be stylized depend on what type of exp/level was increased.
-Added available skill points widget to level up popup if survival level increased.
-Added level up sound.

I thought that it would be better if I just copy the messages than translate them at my own discretion to avoid misinterpretation.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want to play

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
In the game there will be an answer to why zombies are lustful?

Am I the only one asking myself this question?

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
news with discord :
-Added level up sound.

Maaannnnnnn!!! I wanna play now!!!

Reactions: Maccafloy

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
Hey Shine, the update seems promising and I'm definitely looking forward to play this!!! But I just wanted to suggest a thing here, the jiggling of boobs can be reduced a bit to make it look natural, cause now in the video it looks too much or you could just add a adjust meter to how much a person wants the boobs to jiggle. Just a suggestion man, otherwise the game seems lovely so far. Hope you drop the links soon ^_^

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
Hey Shine, the update seems promising and I'm definitely looking forward to play this!!! But I just wanted to suggest a thing here, the jiggling of boobs can be reduced a bit to make it look natural, cause now in the video it looks too much or you could just add a adjust meter to how much a person wants the boobs to jiggle. Just a suggestion man, otherwise the game seems lovely so far. Hope you drop the links soon ^_^
+1

Reactions: clonetoy and Shiny_
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes