Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
hey i can't crouch too. zombies are too strong to kill them all and i can't use stealth skills. how am i supposed to play ?
you must be new here because all your problems have been told multi times before.
-you cant crouch
-Zombies are too strong in last puplic post (including A LOT of bugs with them)
-There is no stealth system

Watch it more like a tech/graphic demo or you will get angry about all the problems you will have with it.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
1. I'm not sure if it's intended but the zombies camouflage real well into the environment, giving me a good few spooks when one suddenly sneaks up on me whilst I try to kill another
2. Terrain collision is pretty bad, water doesn't work, zombie pathing is sketchy at best, and there are so many things you can get stuck on without a way to unblock yourself (e.g. zombie corpses, some places around the woods, sloped terrain)
3. Zombies seem to go into godmode if you don't kill them in X amount of shots, impossible to target, but they can hit you. The whole removing limbs only works so well until they become an immortal crawler.
4. A lot of jank in movement, running stamina is so little that it's a chore moving from one place to another within the camp itself. No running inside houses always makes me omegamad.

Game's looking pretty good though, hoping it gets better.

May 25, 2017
This bug has now been fixed, as I remember correctly. But lately there is so much going on that I will not keep up, so sorry if i'm wrong.
Unless you're talking about the upcoming update, the bug has most certainly NOT been fixed in the most recent released version (0.4B Maximum)

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Guys, what the optimal settings to play this game with 60 FPS with full graphics
it depends on your hardware, it's difficult to give a fixed recommendation, but you can try lowering shadow distance, disabling reflections, contact shadows, shinekuku hairworks and enabling hair optimization. You can also lower your screen resolution and maybe playing in windowed mode

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
The in-game music track has been modernized and improved. Dev mainly added sound effects to things like taking clothes off. And the like. Reports on the repair of past and current errors appear more and more often. There is a lot more news, but my English language does not allow me to write too much about them, sorry.
Besides, Shinekuku informs you about the most important things personally on F95. So you don't lose much because of my stupidity.

Atomsphere

May 22, 2019
After a bit of time fucking around with this, there is a lot I really like about this project.

I really like how struggling and traps interacts with stamina resources. I also like that it feels punishing, at least early game (just unaware of how it scales with levels). I'm looking forward to animations/interactions that work with trapped player + mob.

I'm really hoping for more in quantity, type and interactions. It'd be nice if they also worked offensively; it was pretty disappointing when zombies just floated over them. Generally, traps are sweet in these kinds of games (both shooter and adult).

Immediate world building with the dude that wants some head for resources was cool. This could be built on a bit and possibly solve resource problems people are running into. A few more NPCs with some minor (possibly repeatable) subquests for the services of a talented lady could go a long way towards bullet funds. It might also do wonders for world building. But you know, make the game you love, obviously.

The debuff on move speed was pretty great.

I've seen a lot of people saying they don't like the forced walk indoors. I disagree. Don't run indoors heathens, especially in front of your boss, a boss you may or may not be trying to tempt out of some more... bullets.

Also, character looks good, and the animations are solid. I noticed the transitions between move speeds looks really fluid.

Thanks for the preview Shinekuku, and I'm looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
you must be new here because all your problems have been told multi times before.
-you cant crouch
-Zombies are too strong in last puplic post (including A LOT of bugs with them)
-There is no stealth system

Watch it more like a tech/graphic demo or you will get angry about all the problems you will have with it.
Aaaah we can say that yes. I don't have the strength to read 70 pages of reviews in a language that i don't talk every time and i'm not someone who is really active here (you can see it in my profile, heh). But still, thanks for telling me this !

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes