Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 11, 2020
Am I just stupid or do all zombies take like 30 shots to the head to die? I'm out of both scrap and ammo, and I haven't even completed the guy's "kill 20 zombies" mission yet, despite not missing hardly any shots.
Yes they do, Shine is aware. They're working on it, huge update is being worked on. A lil patience, single devs can't make AAA games in mere months!

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
Understanding all the difficulties Shine had to go through as a lone developer, I won't be asking how and when exactly the things he's working on will be presented, but atleast the release month can be revealed, as a tease. Atleast the excitement won't fade off of all the people waiting. I previously had also told that Shine is doing an absolutely great job as a sole developer of a game. But just as small update like the release month will keep us hooked up atleast! But anyways, I hope you're doing well Shine. Keep up the great work ;)

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
i can't shoot. it seems to be a good game but in can't even Aim an Shoot on the tutorial to "learn" ! even if bind the keys on my keyboard it's not working ! :/

Reactions: hiwarren1

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
So there will be no pregnancy and birth? Sadly.
This is creativity, so just donating money to add these features won't work, right?

Reactions: Shiny_

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
So there will be no pregnancy and birth? Sadly.
This is creativity, so just donating money to add these features won't work, right?
Makes absolutely no sense. I could ask for a helicopter and teach swimming lessons. Pointless. (i will never understand this birth fetish. i would go to a doctor with that, but only my opinion.)

Reactions: Maccafloy
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes