Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
guys The Game Crashes How I Can Fix It It Only Show Me Black secren?? sry for bad eng
try with the lowest possible settings if the game not runs smoothly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if the game does not start at all, try to run it on another windows system
by default, the game is designed for Windows 10

I don't know technical stuff so I can't help too much, sorry

Sep 28, 2017
Message to the dev: 3D Games like this are usually made by teams of dozens/hundreds of people. Doing it alone is admirable, and the challenges that come with it mean that anyone that calls you a shitty dev for bugs and what not doesn't understand that these types of things simply take time. What you have is quality, just try not to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back with each release. Slow and steady: Other devs get away with a lot more laziness. Keep this up, you've got the talent to make things happen.

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
Encountered a bug with the zombies in the underground. If I reatreat up the stairs to the entrance, they become glitched out, moving extremely erratically, and from then on, their hitbox becomes broken, often making them impossible to hit.
Leaving and re-entering seems to reset them, though.

Edit:Sometimes the hitbox glitch happens before the stairs, and then the zombies disappear.

Edit2: Okay, it seems the zombies become invincible when they lose an arm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maccafloy

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
I've been playing this game since yesterday. So far I liked how this game goes, but alot of things needs improvements. I won't complain much considering the fact that you do it all alone, so take your time and improvise the bugs if possible. The game holds alot of potential. Do well mate :)

Also when is the new update coming??

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I've been playing this game since yesterday. So far I liked how this game goes, but alot of things needs improvements. I won't complain much considering the fact that you do it all alone, so take your time and improvise the bugs if possible. The game holds alot of potential. Do well mate :)

Also when is the new update coming??
Can't rush quality

Reactions: clonetoy
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes