Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Hmm I cant crouch. Also only blowjob H scene is available for zombies? did not see any other. And why is so hard to kill the zombies? full pistol clip 80% headshots (at least as i see) for 1 zombie
PS: Also save and exit reset cash to 0 and all ammunition to 0

Reactions: Maccafloy
Oct 16, 2017
Hmm I cant crouch. Also only blowjob H scene is available for zombies? did not see any other. And why is so hard to kill the zombies? full pistol clip 80% headshots (at least as i see) for 1 zombie
PS: Also save and exit reset cash to 0 and all ammunition to 0
All known issues. You can read through the last few pages for more info, but the short version for each should be:
Crouch just isn't implemented, iirc. (think there may have been issues with it, so it's currently disabled?)
The other H scenes worked in the patrons only version, don't think Shinekuku made it clear whether this was a bug or intentional.
Difficulty was not playtested much and it ended up being harder than the dev intended (playtester was busy, iirc).
Cash and ammo reset is a known bug, should be fixed in the next release.

Reactions: Perelik and Shiny_

Perelik

May 12, 2019
All known issues. You can read through the last few pages for more info, but the short version for each should be:
Crouch just isn't implemented, iirc. (think there may have been issues with it, so it's currently disabled?)
The other H scenes worked in the patrons only version, don't think Shinekuku made it clear whether this was a bug or intentional.
Difficulty was not playtested much and it ended up being harder than the dev intended (playtester was busy, iirc).
Cash and ammo reset is a known bug, should be fixed in the next release.
Thank you for the info. Overall very good game, smooth controls and animations , both combat and H, props to the DEV :)

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes