Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I dont play the demos anymore. All the bugs killing my motivation and i want support shinekuku next month on patreon.
I mean that's fine and everything but motivation? That's a rather rude and dumb (the third part is fine) thing to say when the dev is actively fixing stuff, adding stuff, showing us stuff for future demos. Imagine how'd you feel if someone said they lose motivation in playing your demos you try to fix. But I guess supporting the dev is the better way to further his project.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I mean that's fine and everything but motivation? That's a rather rude and dumb (the third part is fine) thing to say when the dev is actively fixing stuff, adding stuff, showing us stuff for future demos. Imagine how'd you feel if someone said they lose motivation in playing your demos you try to fix. But I guess supporting the dev is the better way to further his project.
yes, all the bugs making me angry and i dont want that:
The Shotgun that hits only if she wants ,
the zombies i cant kill because they are already dead but they still attacking me,
the beartrap i cant escape once they get me,
10 headshots to kill one zombie....

All this and more bugs prevent me having fun. Sure i see the potencial, i am not blind, but a demo thats makes no fun is not such a good idea.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Speaking of bugs and demos. Shinekuku can you please disable the introduction (gun range) so those who do know what to do can hit the ground running? Make it skippable by talking to the dude or if it is already, without having to suck his dick/sexual encounters? Idr if it is or not but I don't want my character sucking off the Joker or even being touched by him. He's gonna make more than a pencil disappear and I don't wanna see that magic trick.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
As a lot of people have reported this problem and still do, I decided to make a mini guide. Where you can find clothes after accepting the tasks for them.

True Detective
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vintage clothes

Exact locations or approximate locations of clothes.

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
Hi Shinekuku? How Are You? i don't hear any info about you. oh yeah, i want to ask something, Will you make a Twitter Account for the game?

edit : i found a bug on maximum version, when MC throw a grenade and then the zombies grab the MC, the grenade EXPLODED and kill the Zombies but the animation when zombies grab the MC still continue and can't be stopped, and then the MC will Sleep until next version of TooMuchLight Release :v

edit2 : i found a bug again, i don't know what happened but when i fight the zombies, one of the zombies lost his hand and head but the zombies that lost his head get up and attack the MC, but the MC can't kill that zombies, the bullet can't damage the zombies (the bullet went trough the zombies body and hit the ground / wall) , and then that zombies always attack the MC that makes the MC die, this happened in sewers on survival mission.

Last edited:

Jaidiekdjd

Jan 1, 2020
Preview to Dev for 0.4b

Unzip copy and overwrite in "TooMuchLight_Data\Managed"

To unlock the gallery just go there from the main menu and press the button in the bottom right corner

While ingame:
T to get some damage
Y to heal
0 on numpad to access the the console

About the console:
Dev commands are printed on the top left of the screen like infinite ammo or stamina.
Added command "weapon" to get a scar and a glock
Added command "cloth" to get all clothes

if you like the game go and give Shinekuku some love on patreon ^-^
Im pressing 0 on the numpad but the console wont open ):

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Shinekuku Hello good sir, I had again much fun playing and would like to share some small ideas, if you want or not:

I think it would be a "interesting" feature, if one could play with the zombies, after shooting away their limbs (legs and arms). Like jerking them off or having some other kind of fun. :sneaky:

Personally I prefer it, when character creation and outfit-options are in different menus. Maybe start a character creation at the start of the game and change the existing menu to outfit only? Because it's not realistic to just change your boobsize in the middle of a zombie-infested village. :giggle: And well, it would give you the option to add an NPC, that loves to change your cosmetics (hairstyle, etc.) in the base.

Maybe the forest could have some other traps. Like those classic ones with a rope that pulls away your feet and let's you hang upside down on a limb. Trapholes? But these are just wild suggestions for now. Cool would be a closed room in a hut, thats full of zombies.

Well thats all for now. Have a good one.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Bugs, performance and troubleshooting:

Disco-shoes, but thats already known (vampirshoes).
Multiple sexual scenes playing, while standing in a bulk of zombies and getting stuck in that. Resulting your death. I wish there was some kind of short distance stun, you can use while being surrounded, that gives the chance to reposition yourself. Kinda like a flashbang/dazzle granade (no idea whats it called in engrish).
Additionally to that, it would make sense, if one could lose the aggro of zombies. Either by being silent and out of sight or getting far away.

I'm not an expert on games with guns, because I seriously don't play any of them. But sometimes I had a weird hitbox with the glock. It didn't hit the zombie head, that was literally 10cm away, but the house in the background. While I stood still and did one shot at the time. Or it felt like it went through his head without hitting.

Falling. If one "jumps down" from an edge, it feels like walking on a straight ground. There is no feeling of falling down some kind of height. Also I need the ability to jump. My soul craves it. :LOL:
Would maybe be a problem with the waves quest, because you could jump into the round canal-things. One time I gliched into one of them. They could close themselfes automatically, if you walk up to close to them.

Dragging bodies around. One time, I dragged one of the zombie-bodies with me through half the forest, before I even noticed it. They should be way heavier. Should be like the one time my brother got really drunk and passed out. We nearly couldn't move him with 4 men that were sober. o_O

While I tested the beartrap, I got grabbed from a zombie. It played the sex-scene and an invisible trapped-scene. It didn't look like everything was right.
And one or two times the girl sat like 50cm to another side, while giving a blowjob. That looked funny as hell.

Some clothes are clipping (no idea, if what I mean is called like that) while walking around or in the sex animations.
While standing/walking around, a little area of the lower stomach shows through some clothes.

I personally think, that the casual mob zombies could be a little weaker. 4-5 headshots from the glock should be more than enough to take one down. Only some of them should use their arms to block bullets aiming for their heads.

Sorry for the walls of text Shinekuku. Aside from your game, there is only Bioasshard Arena in the erotic-zombie-shooter-genre, that have already halfway working features. So I think, there are many people, who are very happy with your projekt, myself included. Please keep going. ;):coffee:

Edit: Only spelling.

Last edited:

1566s

Apr 29, 2021
Can Ryzen run games Too Much Light ?

Can this configuration run Too Much Light

Ryzen 3 2200g Integrated gpu Vega 8 2x4 Gb ram 3000mhz

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Preview to Dev for 0.4b

Unzip copy and overwrite in "TooMuchLight_Data\Managed"

To unlock the gallery just go there from the main menu and press the button in the bottom right corner

While ingame:
T to get some damage
Y to heal
0 on numpad to access the the console

About the console:
Dev commands are printed on the top left of the screen like infinite ammo or stamina.
Added command "weapon" to get a scar and a glock
Added command "cloth" to get all clothes

if you like the game go and give Shinekuku some love on patreon ^-^
Could you maybe do that for 0.4maximum,too? Would help to have console for testing.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Could you maybe do that for 0.4maximum,too? Would help to have console for testing.
should be compatible with any 0.4b version (but to be safe make a backup of the file before overwriting it)

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
should be compatible with any 0.4b version (but to be safe make a backup of the file before overwriting it)
I tried that, too. Console works fine, but the wave-quest doesn't work right. You get the old waves with mob-zombies only.
In the maximum-version are the strong-zombies in the wave, too. But that didn't happen, when I used your file.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I tried that, too. Console works fine, but the wave-quest doesn't work right. You get the old waves with mob-zombies only.
In the maximum-version are the strong-zombies in the wave, too. But that didn't happen, when I used your file.
i'll take a look at home when i get back from work then :)

Reactions: frostpaw
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes