Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Feb 19, 2020
Latest Maximum edition seems to have an issue where loading a save clears your cash balance. Also Starting a new game I still had some of the vintage set

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Mods ignore my requests to remove 3dcg tag from this game. Please report about wrong tag.

Why it's not 3dcg?
Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Mods ignore my requests to remove 3dcg tag from this game. Please report about wrong tag.

Why it's not 3dcg?
Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]
MB because the game has some static 3D rendered images.

Nerox327

Jun 6, 2020
I don't know if I'm too bad but the zombies seem too tanky. I used up my ammo only killing 7 zombies, and the herbs and scraps are gone after loading the game. So now I think I am stuck. Game looks good and girl looks hot tho

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if I'm too bad but the zombies seem too tanky. I used up my ammo only killing 7 zombies, and the herbs and scraps are gone after loading the game. So now I think I am stuck. Game looks good and girl looks hot tho
I feel you. In my first playthrough, I lost to much ammo in the forest, so I didn't have enough to go in the underground facility.
So I tried it like this:
- Only pull the agro of 1 zombie (max 2) and don't shoot while it runs up to you.
- Just let it grab you and then break free to stun it.
(Your stamina is fine, even against more normal zombies, but beware of the 2 zombies that are very fast and tanky)
- While it is stunned, shoot it's head from a close distance.
(Note about myself: I'm ultra bad at shooters!)

Or you could overwrite the file in the game folder, from the attached post below, that gives you enough money to buy as many ammo and weapons as you like.

Here we go, modded dll from the maximum version, give it a try ^-^

Reactions: Nerox327

Nerox327

Jun 6, 2020
I feel you. In my first playthrough, I lost to much ammo in the forest, so I didn't have enough to go in the underground facility.
So I tried it like this:
- Only pull the agro of 1 zombie (max 2) and don't shoot while it runs up to you.
- Just let it grab you and then break free to stun it.
(Your stamina is fine, even against more normal zombies, but beware of the 2 zombies that are very fast and tanky)
- While it is stunned, shoot it's head from a close distance.
(Note about myself: I'm ultra bad at shooters!)

Or you could overwrite the file in the game folder, from the attached post below, that gives you enough money to buy as many ammo and weapons as you like.
This helps a lot. Thanks!

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck in the underground area trying to find the corset. I've gotten to the area where there's a locked door with a dog in it however I cannot open that door nor the one farther down the hall. I have two underground keys in my inventory.
I do see a switch in one of the rooms with an clothing item however when I try to open it MC just says it's not a good idea then nothing.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck in the underground area trying to find the corset. I've gotten to the area where there's a locked door with a dog in it however I cannot open that door nor the one farther down the hall. I have two underground keys in my inventory.
I do see a switch in one of the rooms with an clothing item however when I try to open it MC just says it's not a good idea then nothing.
You are in the last room (for now) from the underground facility. The door with the dog boss is still locked and only available through a wall glitch this update. Maybe it comes in the next update.

You can unlock the other door you mentioned. The way will lead back up to the entrance and have the last piece of clothing your looking for.
How you open it: You need to activate a switch, that starts the wave-battle.
Location of the switch: In the big sewer-room (where you currently are), in a smaller sideroom behind bars. But you already stood beside it, because it's right next to one clothing table on the wall. You will find it, don't worry.

After you hit up the switch a countdown will start and you need to beat 3 waves of zombies, that come out of the the canals.
Kill all of them and the door leading to the entrance will open.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
As a lot of people have reported this problem and still do, I decided to make a mini guide. Where you can find clothes after accepting the tasks for them.

True Detective
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vintage clothes

Exact locations or approximate locations of clothes.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I saw that however I did not remember which spots I had gone to find the items so when each area is labeled "aaaaa" it's kinda hard. I think the main problem is that I can't get to the next area underground since one of the locked doors won't open and my keys don't do anything.
Not sure if that's the end or if it bugged out since I had to save and go back to the game later.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
People who played this when it came out and the dev knew of all the glitches, issues, etc. a long time ago..
Really, this version shouldn't even have been posted here. Whoever posted it trolled y'all cause the last one was better. (not considering the new features that work)

Reactions: ThatCrew
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes