Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Preview to Dev for 0.4b

Unzip copy and overwrite in "TooMuchLight_Data\Managed"

To unlock the gallery just go there from the main menu and press the button in the bottom right corner

While ingame:
T to get some damage
Y to heal
0 on numpad to access the the console

About the console:
Dev commands are printed on the top left of the screen like infinite ammo or stamina.
Added command "weapon" to get a scar and a glock
Added command "cloth" to get all clothes

if you like the game go and give Shinekuku some love on patreon ^-^
Dont bother only BJ animation in this one as well.

Reactions: MoreNow

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
What's the difference between 0.4B Preview and Maximum? Is it only the extra H scene with a different zombie type?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
The maximum version gave one scene more and an unlocked gallery. A locked gallery is a bug and should originally be unlocked in preview. I don't know how in the preview version, but in the maximum version you could fight the boss. And vintage clothes, I guess. Personally, I do not regret with I have the maximum version.

Last edited:

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
The maximum version gave one scene more and an unlocked gallery. A locked gallery is a bug and should originally be unlocked in preview. I don't know how in the preview version, but in the maximum version you could fight the boss. And vintage clothes, I guess. Personally, I do not regret with I have the maximum version.
How to fight the boss?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
How to fight the boss?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Before that, you had to use zombies in the waves. Now you have command consoles.

2. Second Step
you have to let yourself be pushed into the wall

take care of them right away so that they won't interfere with the boss fight.

come out of the wall and have fun :)

as you can see this is a game error, glitche also has its advantages, right?

I hope now version 0.4b will gain a little in the eyes of the people. :)
This bug has been reported so it probably won't be in the next version. The boss could have been defeated before without using cheats and only with what you found in the game. A user proved it on a discord.

Reactions: tmatzxzone

dlwjdgh486

Sep 22, 2019
hello guys.
I have a question
I play 0.4b
0.4b is only one basic zombie h scene even though . Even if there are many zombies, only one scene will appear. 0.4a was a more scene. Maybe there is a way to see other scenes?
Or is the 0.4b only a single scene?

Feb 1, 2020
hello guys.
I have a question
I play 0.4b
0.4b is only one basic zombie h scene even though . Even if there are many zombies, only one scene will appear. 0.4a was a more scene. Maybe there is a way to see other scenes?
Or is the 0.4b only a single scene?
He is doing animation rework right now

sprimh

Nov 30, 2020
Uhh... I need a help
When I ran the game, saved it, and went back in, I found a bug where money and bullets were initialized in the in-game. My version is 0.4v b. How do I fix this bug?

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Uhh... I need a help
When I ran the game, saved it, and went back in, I found a bug where money and bullets were initialized in the in-game. My version is 0.4v b. How do I fix this bug?
The save system in 0.4b is wrong. It should be improved in future versions. At the moment, I can only advise you to finish play the game ( without leaving ) the first time or not to turn off the game window.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes