Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
One or 2 more updates including 2-4 different sex-scenes for either normal/armoured zombies, the new map, balanced damage and his fans and patreons will double. I'll call it.
But he is still alone. Did you ever made a game by yourself? I am not, so i can´t blame him for things i dont know better.
Of course, it would good to hear more from shinekuku, your are right at that point. But remember: Rom was not built in one day ;)

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
But he is still alone. Did you ever made a game by yourself? I am not, so i can´t blame him for things i dont know better.
Of course, it would good to hear more from shinekuku, your are right at that point. But remember: Rom was not built in one day ;)
I'm working on a boardgame (as a hobby) and understand at least that building a game is like an endless stream of trouble and problems o_O but fun too.
I didn't say anything about the time Shine would need to do those updates. Just that I enjoy his work and think others will definitly too, if he keeps at his level of quality that he has shown till now. No pressure :LOL:

ItsTheLast23

Jun 5, 2020
Can't wait next update, look from the progress, this next update will be big chance to the game, but i hope shinekuku are always healthy and keep spirit for this game

Note : Shinekuku, Can you add a meele Weapon? to save bullets.

Oct 11, 2018
Can't wait next update, look from the progress, this next update will be big chance to the game, but i hope shinekuku are always healthy and keep spirit for this game

Note : Shinekuku, Can you add a meele Weapon? to save bullets.
I can't believe the thought of a melee weapon never came to me. I would like to throw in a crowbar for my suggestion. It would work well as a bludgeoning weapon AND would be easy to carry around.

Jan 24, 2018
I get that you are a single developer and that you don't have a beta tester to test some things sometimes. But maybe that's when you'd test it all yourself. Read that the gallery was unintentionally locked? There's only one scene now for zombies? I still went ahead and started playing even after reading all that. But within 5 minutes I ended up under the map, soft locked 3 times within 15 minutes from the zombies. Somehow had 5 bj scenes playing at once. It was all frustrating to the point I had downloaded the dev build and attempted this again to see what all the game had to offer and it took me almost 500 damn shots with a Scar just to even complete the first quest. Now I am no godlike crackshot but I like to think that I am pretty decent since I liked to fire control bursts or single shot and I hit most of my shots clearly from the constant hit markers and watching my bullet trails.

The gameplay when you really start to get going is really strong in itself. Maneuvering and lining up zombies during the waves and using prioritization as well as using selective targeting to take down a zombie to give you time so that you can finish off another one with a headshot just to sprint back around and finish that one off. Its extremely satisfying and down right exhilarating sometimes. It's a shame that its ungodly punishing to a degree in the beginning to prevent you from getting that feeling of "I just somehow survived that."

jonyvx

Jun 7, 2018
very easy game and very limited .....finished in some minutes...and contains lots and lots of errors that make me feel unhorny which is good for me.

• Sad
Reactions: KR4T05191

xT__Tx

Jul 6, 2021
elo Is anybody else game laggy? Whenever I play it, it's like the movements and the text are in slow motion
Im also getting game freezing bug for some animations.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
elo Is anybody else game laggy? Whenever I play it, it's like the movements and the text are in slow motion
Im also getting game freezing bug for some animations.
if you do not meet the requirements of the game, the correct processor, etc., you will have these delays because the comupter is not able to calculate the information

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
so it's really weird that your game is running late
unless you mean this event when after clicking the run button, the heroine not starts running now but after a while
I think it has already been reported
(sorry for english )

xT__Tx

Jul 6, 2021
so it's really weird that your game is running late
unless you mean this event when after clicking the run button, the heroine not starts running now but after a while
I think it has already been reported
(sorry for english )
ok

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes