Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
In the game there will be an answer to why zombies are lustful?

Am I the only one asking myself this question?
If the higher brain functions are gone, and the humans have reverted to animal level, there's really only two base impulses for zombies to act on... Eat and fuck.

And zombies eating is at least as logically problematic as them fucking. If they can survive things that would kill ordinary humans, then why do they need to eat at all? How do they digest food if they're dead? If they get their energy from eating, how do they survive even brief periods without victims? Why aren't they eating each other?

Pibulsongkhramz

Apr 22, 2020
From discord:

08/23/2021
-Looting system updated. Looting process is now instant.
-Added "close" sound for lootable metal box.
-Added looting sounds for zombies.
-Fixed bug where looting a dead body with one or more looted items returned that items to dead body loot pool.
-Added global pause function to music handler. Game sounds will be paused when the game is paused.
-Added 3D audio source for lootable objects.
-Added sounds for pause/resume game.(edited)

08/22/2021
-Added exp queue system. If the girl in battle, cutscene etc
- received exp will be stacked until certain conditions will be met (end of battle for example) and issued after.
-Fixed bug where level up theme interrupted by fight end theme.

Feb 11, 2020
yeah english. Is there something weird about that ? I'm french, i suck in english and yeah sometimes i'm using google translate. That's not my main language and i'm still learning on my own.
Ahh, looking back I think I mis-understood your post, I thought you were making a jab at (or insulting) Shine's English or something like that because she's Russian (I'm pretty sure), and was just a little confused because you were also talking/responding in English (which is pretty good, I might add!).

That's alright then, sorry to take a pop at you. I don't blame you then, I wouldn't want to read all the patch notes for something if I didn't understand the language in-depth either

donysz

Sep 3, 2020
Really nice game, with high quality models and animations. 1 thing that bothers me is the difficulty of the underground dungeon region, can be made easier for those who are more casual gamers. Otherwise, very good job Shinekuku, keep up the good work and am waiting for your next release

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
-Lust handle mechanic removed from dialogue tree and added to choice button event.
-Added dynamic Take/Finish quest logic for dialogue tree. Desired quest will be determined by quest state.
-Added dialogue for Adriano leading to the quest to kill monsters.
-Fixed bug where initial tracked quest can't be marked in a journal on new game start.

-Added quest state to characters, if you take/finish quest from this character, their state will be changed.
-Quests now determine which character can issues them.
-Added quest marker position to quest Goal instance. Quests with multiple goals will be update quest marker position to current goal target position.
-Fixed bugs in quest initialization logic (completed quest displays like in progress quest, bugs with quest marker position after loading etc).

-Fixed bug where girl's hair shader renders the completely transparent hair tail if hair tail in front of main hair (camera view).
-Fixed bug when some base camp environment objects were not shootable.
-Updated rifle reloading animation. -Fixed bug where dialogue tree couldn't open a dialogue and displayed solid window.

-Added dialogue for Adriano after shooting training.
-Added shooting training quest skip choices.

-Added CharacterData struct for handling dynamic characters state.
-Characters data added to save system.
-Fixed bug where Charlotte couldn't talk about quests when "A new beginning" quest finished.
-Fixed bug where Adriano couldn't talk about job after loading saved game.
-Fixed bug where after disable track a quest the quest still marked like tracked. -Added stop quest tracking by click on tracked quest in journal.
-Added quest marker hide while interact with characters.
-Fixed bug where body sliders position in customization menu is weird.
-Fixed bug where some clothes react on breast size change without a cloth on the chest. -Improved motion amplitude for retreat skill for more realistic acrobatic jump.
-Changed movement vector for retreat skill from
-camera point direction to direction of monster who grabbed the girl.
-Removed run lock in the houses, Caroline can run, but can't sprint.

-Shooting mechanic updated from physical bullets to raycast for 100% accuracy and correct close target.
-Bullet trail updated for new shooting mechanic.

Sorry I didn't send you this earlier, I not have some many time on internet now.

clonetoy

Jul 4, 2021
-Lust handle mechanic removed from dialogue tree and added to choice button event.
-Added dynamic Take/Finish quest logic for dialogue tree. Desired quest will be determined by quest state.
-Added dialogue for Adriano leading to the quest to kill monsters.
-Fixed bug where initial tracked quest can't be marked in a journal on new game start.

-Added quest state to characters, if you take/finish quest from this character, their state will be changed.
-Quests now determine which character can issues them.
-Added quest marker position to quest Goal instance. Quests with multiple goals will be update quest marker position to current goal target position.
-Fixed bugs in quest initialization logic (completed quest displays like in progress quest, bugs with quest marker position after loading etc).

-Fixed bug where girl's hair shader renders the completely transparent hair tail if hair tail in front of main hair (camera view).
-Fixed bug when some base camp environment objects were not shootable.
-Updated rifle reloading animation. -Fixed bug where dialogue tree couldn't open a dialogue and displayed solid window.

-Added dialogue for Adriano after shooting training.
-Added shooting training quest skip choices.

-Added CharacterData struct for handling dynamic characters state.
-Characters data added to save system.
-Fixed bug where Charlotte couldn't talk about quests when "A new beginning" quest finished.
-Fixed bug where Adriano couldn't talk about job after loading saved game.
-Fixed bug where after disable track a quest the quest still marked like tracked. -Added stop quest tracking by click on tracked quest in journal.
-Added quest marker hide while interact with characters.
-Fixed bug where body sliders position in customization menu is weird.
-Fixed bug where some clothes react on breast size change without a cloth on the chest. -Improved motion amplitude for retreat skill for more realistic acrobatic jump.
-Changed movement vector for retreat skill from
-camera point direction to direction of monster who grabbed the girl.
-Removed run lock in the houses, Caroline can run, but can't sprint.

-Shooting mechanic updated from physical bullets to raycast for 100% accuracy and correct close target.
-Bullet trail updated for new shooting mechanic.

Sorry I didn't send you this earlier, I not have some many time on internet now.
Maaannnnnnn.. this is alot. With so much silence regarding updates this sudden update got me excited. Hope the release date is sooooonnnnn

Reactions: Maccafloy
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes