Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
It's quite amazing so far, lots of potential with this one.

I'm still puzzled about two things though.
First thing should be normal but just to make sure, there's nothing left to do after the Sewer level, right ? I got an underground key but can't do anything with it apparently. And no more quests are available with the 2 NPCs.

Second is the costumes, I browsed through the topic and I don't quite understand if they're Patreon only content or not ?
Downloaded the latest v0.5a from here and I only unlocked the outfit from clearing the shooting range (The vampire one ?) but I can't find any quest item relative to the other outfits nor start any quest to get one through NPCs.

Godspeed with this game though, really well made.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
man this game is great, and keeps getting better. One question, for the normal zombies is it just the BJ scene for right now?

Reactions: Shiny_

_ROM

Apr 8, 2019
hands down i love this game, great job, wonderful graphics, smooth animations, heading over to support this 100 percent.

Reactions: Shiny_

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I enjoy every update for this game but is this really an update? It's been many months since the last update and the only difference really is an added skill tree. Don't get me wrong, it's a great addition but after waiting so long it's pretty disappointing this is really the only game change. I don't really care for changing my clothes color, especially cause there's only 2 outfits you can wear.

Somethings need to be updated for sure though. I played this newest update and took me the same amount of time as the previous 2 updates which shows nothing has really been added.

1. The sewer section of this game is not balanced yet. I played on survivor difficulty and other than the previous update where zombies took way to long to be killed, this update made the sewers unbearably bad. When grabbed by a zombie, all other zombies should stop but they don't so once you're released and right when you're able to take control and move again, you're automatically thrown into another grab animation from a zombie and this happens repeatedly which takes away all your stamina which means you can't escape and you're stuck in this loop for awhile. All the zombies need to stop once a zombie grabs you.

2. Guns need to be much more accurate on the move. This ties in with number 1 in the sewers. Since so many zombies are after you in the wave section in the sewers, you have to keep moving to not die and get pulled into an animation. It doesn't make sense for a zombie game to have your aim become so bad that all your ammo misses and you are forced to reload so you're forced into an animation since you can't fight back. The spread on your weapons is too drastic and needs to change for the game to flow better cause it's annoying having to stop just to aim which is a guaranteed grab animation since you're being swarmed.

3. Weapons don't feel different from each other and the Shotgun and Assault Rifles feel weak. Using the Scar felt pretty pointless since your aim is horrible on the move and barely do more damage than the pistol. If the pistol is doing 10 damage, then the Scar should be doing at least 20 to 25 damage and the AK at 25 to 30 damage due to the lower fire rate. The Shotgun needs a huge buff, especially if you land a head shot. The guns besides the pistol feel way to weak and makes buying them pointless and makes the player think to just buy nothing but pistol ammo since you get way more ammo per purchase than for any other weapon.

4. Reloading takes too long. Most of these problems really surface when in the wave section in the sewer section. You are trying to dodge all these zombies but it takes so long to reload and even before you're done reloading you're pulled into a grab animation and once you get out you still have to reload but takes so long that you get into an awful loop of constantly reloading your gun and getting pulled into grab animations and never able to fully reload your weapon. It's very annoying. Yes you can upgrade your reload speed with skill points but that creates other problems which I'll explain next.

5. Not enough skill points given. You get exp from killing zombies and completing missions, but you don't get enough which creates problems. By the time you go to the sewer, you've only leveled up like 2 or 3 times (at least on survivor difficulty anyway) which isn't enough to prepare you for the zombie wave section in the sewer. If you dump all your points into reload time, well you stay at 100 stamina which makes escaping from zombie grab animations worse especially in the sewer section since you can get caught in infinite reloading loops and grab animations since zombies don't all stop making the wave section a total pain in the ass to get through and every action unnecessarily taking a huge chunk of stamina to do. If you dump all your points into the stamina amount, now your reloading takes super long and you still suffer in all the grab animation loops since you can't reload your gun fast enough to kill the zombies. Then there's the bear traps that are horribly implemented that you can't escape out of if you don't have level 2 or 3 in stamina amount upgrade. I got caught in a bear trap with only 1 point into stamina amount and I became stuck in a bear trap that I couldn't get out of because actions in this game use way too much stamina so I had to quit and load my last save which is just unfair to the player and needs to be fixed.

6. Quests are broken. You can't finish the scrap materials quest for the mechanic girl because no matter how much scrap you collect, you can never turn in the mission. With the shooting range quest, you can't complete it because after doing it twice, the character says that she shouldn't do it anymore and can't start up the shooting range trial again.

7. Updates need to contain more areas to play, more quests, and more things to do. Adding the skill tree was great but it made the game unbalanced since you don't get enough skill points and changing the color of your clothes isn't a huge addition at all. I appreciate the work you put into your game but like I said it has been months and the fact this is what we got is very disappointing. I was hoping we would at least be able to fight the zombie dog past the gate in the sewer but no, we didn't get any additional game play which sucks.

Overall I still enjoy this game, there just needs to be more every update and more play testing before each new update release.

melovya

Sep 29, 2017
I enjoy every update for this game but is this really an update? It's been many months since the last update and the only difference really is an added skill tree. Don't get me wrong, it's a great addition but after waiting so long it's pretty disappointing this is really the only game change. I don't really care for changing my clothes color, especially cause there's only 2 outfits you can wear.

Somethings need to be updated for sure though. I played this newest update and took me the same amount of time as the previous 2 updates which shows nothing has really been added.

1. The sewer section of this game is not balanced yet. I played on survivor difficulty and other than the previous update where zombies took way to long to be killed, this update made the sewers unbearably bad. When grabbed by a zombie, all other zombies should stop but they don't so once you're released and right when you're able to take control and move again, you're automatically thrown into another grab animation from a zombie and this happens repeatedly which takes away all your stamina which means you can't escape and you're stuck in this loop for awhile. All the zombies need to stop once a zombie grabs you.

2. Guns need to be much more accurate on the move. This ties in with number 1 in the sewers. Since so many zombies are after you in the wave section in the sewers, you have to keep moving to not die and get pulled into an animation. It doesn't make sense for a zombie game to have your aim become so bad that all your ammo misses and you are forced to reload so you're forced into an animation since you can't fight back. The spread on your weapons is too drastic and needs to change for the game to flow better cause it's annoying having to stop just to aim which is a guaranteed grab animation since you're being swarmed.

3. Weapons don't feel different from each other and the Shotgun and Assault Rifles feel weak. Using the Scar felt pretty pointless since your aim is horrible on the move and barely do more damage than the pistol. If the pistol is doing 10 damage, then the Scar should be doing at least 20 to 25 damage and the AK at 25 to 30 damage due to the lower fire rate. The Shotgun needs a huge buff, especially if you land a head shot. The guns besides the pistol feel way to weak and makes buying them pointless and makes the player think to just buy nothing but pistol ammo since you get way more ammo per purchase than for any other weapon.

4. Reloading takes too long. Most of these problems really surface when in the wave section in the sewer section. You are trying to dodge all these zombies but it takes so long to reload and even before you're done reloading you're pulled into a grab animation and once you get out you still have to reload but takes so long that you get into an awful loop of constantly reloading your gun and getting pulled into grab animations and never able to fully reload your weapon. It's very annoying. Yes you can upgrade your reload speed with skill points but that creates other problems which I'll explain next.

5. Not enough skill points given. You get exp from killing zombies and completing missions, but you don't get enough which creates problems. By the time you go to the sewer, you've only leveled up like 2 or 3 times (at least on survivor difficulty anyway) which isn't enough to prepare you for the zombie wave section in the sewer. If you dump all your points into reload time, well you stay at 100 stamina which makes escaping from zombie grab animations worse especially in the sewer section since you can get caught in infinite reloading loops and grab animations since zombies don't all stop making the wave section a total pain in the ass to get through and every action unnecessarily taking a huge chunk of stamina to do. If you dump all your points into the stamina amount, now your reloading takes super long and you still suffer in all the grab animation loops since you can't reload your gun fast enough to kill the zombies. Then there's the bear traps that are horribly implemented that you can't escape out of if you don't have level 2 or 3 in stamina amount upgrade. I got caught in a bear trap with only 1 point into stamina amount and I became stuck in a bear trap that I couldn't get out of because actions in this game use way too much stamina so I had to quit and load my last save which is just unfair to the player and needs to be fixed.

6. Quests are broken. You can't finish the scrap materials quest for the mechanic girl because no matter how much scrap you collect, you can never turn in the mission. With the shooting range quest, you can't complete it because after doing it twice, the character says that she shouldn't do it anymore and can't start up the shooting range trial again.

7. Updates need to contain more areas to play, more quests, and more things to do. Adding the skill tree was great but it made the game unbalanced since you don't get enough skill points and changing the color of your clothes isn't a huge addition at all. I appreciate the work you put into your game but like I said it has been months and the fact this is what we got is very disappointing. I was hoping we would at least be able to fight the zombie dog past the gate in the sewer but no, we didn't get any additional game play which sucks.

Overall I still enjoy this game, there just needs to be more every update and more play testing before each new update release.
omg, you know its only one person doing everything right ?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes