Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

yumeko93

Dec 29, 2021
I have a great computer that can run anything, so it's not hardware but anytime I play an Too Much Light from one of the Too Much Light makers. My game will hang randomly and I will close it, restart it and move on, then it will randomly crash again

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have a great computer that can run anything, so it's not hardware but anytime I play an Too Much Light from one of the Too Much Light makers. My game will hang randomly and I will close it, restart it and move on, then it will randomly crash again
I love when people claim to have a great computer that can run anything. What are the specs? I can run this game perfectly so um its not the game.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
This game is pretty nice.
It has a decent character customization system and the clothing system is really nice although most are only accessable through console. Clothing color changing does not reflect the color you choose most of the time.
Very short so far with only a few quests, 3 types of monsters, 2 people, only 2 areas to explore (plus the camp), and 4 animations (the one with the girl doesn't work).
Only Bj for regular zombies was strange since the animations for several others are already done and in gallery so that was depressing.

Really looking forward to see the next update and how far this game will go.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
How do you unlock new outfit? I can't find any.
You can't unlock them really. You have to add them in through the console command.
Hit the tilde key just under escape. Use help and it will show you the commands.
The commands that have values to them you can just type that command and hit enter and it will tell you the items in that list and the values. Like "item 7 5" will add 5 healing items to your bag or "item 0 5" will add 5 frag grenades"
I believe the command you are looking for is "clothset" or something like that.

Reactions: NukaCola

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
There’s also a game called devolution which is a 3d open world game. Early early stages so no story arc yet. And there’s only a couple bad guys in it. Still a neat game tho.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes