Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Models are not lining up properly. SIlver Zombie has MC on his shoulders during sex scene for example. Also reloading a save in the waterway completely resets the map trapping you since the doors can only be opened one way.

Last note is the gallery gone or do i have to do something to unlock it?

fanri42

Mar 3, 2021
how to interact with the tentacle?
just stand near enough and it'll grab you

Models are not lining up properly. SIlver Zombie has MC on his shoulders during sex scene for example. Also reloading a save in the waterway completely resets the map trapping you since the doors can only be opened one way.

Last note is the gallery gone or do i have to do something to unlock it?
-dev posted fix for h scenes, don't know if it works for both versions but i'll attach it (unzip and put file in TooMuchLight_Data/Managed and overwrite if prompted)
-gallery is gone afaik since the way h scenes work has been changed; dev is currently working on remaking all of them within the new system and in hopefully better quality

edit: whys it say virus on the attachment i just put the .dll file in a zip
nvm ill just remove it

Last edited:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
just stand near enough and it'll grab you

-dev posted fix for h scenes, don't know if it works for both versions but i'll attach it (unzip and put file in TooMuchLight_Data/Managed and overwrite if prompted)
-gallery is gone afaik since the way h scenes work has been changed; dev is currently working on remaking all of them within the new system and in hopefully better quality
The assembly you posted isn'tt working for me. a LARGRE RED "!" appears and shuts it down.

Reactions: idioticregistration

fanri42

Mar 3, 2021
The assembly you posted isn'tt working for me. a LARGRE RED "!" appears and shuts it down.
hmm you can keep trying the original dl link for the fix then, it might keep saying youre unauthorized but i think thats an issue on gdrives side. ive had the same problem but after a few retries the link suddenly worked as normal for me.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
hmm you can keep trying the original dl link for the fix then, it might keep saying youre unauthorized but i think thats an issue on gdrives side. ive had the same problem but after a few retries the link suddenly worked as normal for me.
i've been trying but im just getting constantly told to fuck off

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
yeah going to wait for the next update, this one WAY to buggy. Can't use anything in my inventory, the sex scenes are all screwed up etc.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
I'll be honest, the past 2-3 updates have been abysmal. Nothing has been added to the core gameplay still and yet we've been forced to play in the same 2 areas for over a 2 years now with nothing else to do. The same 2-3 quests too. The only thing that has changed in this update was the new boss fight where while it's decent, I would have much rather have fought the dog that was in there for the longest time. I don't know how many animations there are cause I can only get 2 animations, 1 gangbang and 1 restrained blowjob but that's it. I let zombies attack me over and over and yet still get the same 2 animations which is lame. It says tentacles have been added but they don't do anything so it was pointless to add them in the update. I was always looking forward to these updates but this game genuinely seems to be going nowhere. This game has been worked on for 2 whole years now and barely any content has been made for it. No new areas, no new guns or quests, no new outfits, body customization has for some reason been removed. Just a vague skill point system has been added. That's it. This game is just empty.

Last edited:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I posted a hotfix yesterday in the main page and a page before. just download it and copy to -
TML v0.5d (Preview)\TooMuchLight_Data\Managed

Reactions: adadagz

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
I downloaded the hotfix and that helped with the air humping bug. So here's my opinion. Character model looks good. Shooting style is good too like counter-strike classic style, a positive. But the problem is, there's literally 2 scenes, and it's not enough to keep me interested. Animations have a bit of a clipping issue too which I can't ignore. Feels like there's just not enough sexual content wise.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes