Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 29, 2020
and again nonsense every time I want to save the game crashes and freezes no, I understand the developer is one, but still the progress is too small, I thought I would even give 1000 dollars for support, but no, it will cost seeing how slow the developer is working, I am personally dissatisfied

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, I've seem to lost the keys to the sewer with the new update? Also can anyone clarify the new scenes that were added, is it just tentacles (which I can't find) and the big zombie in sewer? The console also doesn't seem to work again, do we need the max version for that?

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
and again nonsense every time I want to save the game crashes and freezes no, I understand the developer is one, but still the progress is too small, I thought I would even give 1000 dollars for support, but no, it will cost seeing how slow the developer is working, I am personally dissatisfied
you should try rain18 in order to reset your expectations. TML will seem pretty good afterwards, and certainly after checking out the rain18 dev's patreon you will respect TML dev once again. -hotfix-

Reactions: 4876162
Mar 29, 2020
this is why I have to respect such slow developers for not being able to remove errors, that's why the degradation of gaming companies is happening for such, okay, bullshit, I only said my opinion, which by and large does not give a shit here as for my expectations from this game, not some Bioshard, and it behaves better and more stable than this game to the developer personally I wish you success but I wanted more results

Reactions: 4876162

Gihimi

May 3, 2020
I hit alpha1-3 and I can't draw weapons, I did try change the keybinding of weapons slot still nothing happend.

Last edited:

justind10

Sep 1, 2017
Latest build isn't worth playing if you've already experienced the relatively new skill tree and combat system. No gallery or scenes beyond 2 1/2 h animations when caught.

Reactions: ihatefleas

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I cant select the gun , My energy doesnt refresh and I cant fucking shoot . Do you guys have any solve for this problem ?
(if this question asked early in this post sorry about that but I cant read al this comment because its not my native language so thanks for help :=) )

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well this update got all wrong,i must say ,bc i open costumazion and no clothes.not even menu of clothes.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes