Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Stupid question. Where's the key for Crystal lake sewer? 2nd quest from gun dealer, can't enter location, saying it's locked.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the answer. Had the full inventory first time so when he gave me the key, I couldn't take it so I couldn't progress. Maybe something to look at for future so key at least drops to floor if inventory is full?

Last edited:
Reactions: VokunWraith

GuiRusH

Sep 15, 2020
Hello! Please add more hairstyles for the girl, and also if possible some pubic hair options. Thx!

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
anyone have the .4a or .4b dev build for me to try maybe? I'm curious what the game was like before..
4a version is too slow... not optimized well and everything was pretty much the same except u start near shooting training in 4a,... stick to 5b maximum for now,, it has all those animations and is better optimized

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I'm new to this thread and game - came upon TML while browsing the thread for Bioasshard Arena.

I've played TML up until the boss in the sewer, after fighting off a couple waves of enemies.

I can't share in the disappointment and outrage of some people on here, because I literally tried this game out just today, and have no frame of reference for frequency and quality of prior updates, but what I can say is that what's already in the latest version is generally good. Aesthetically pleasing protagonist, a character customization feature, makings of a decent sandbox (for an adult game, anyhow). Could use more weapon diversity, but otherwise what's present is okay. It needs more stuff, for sure, but the potential is there for sure.

The protagonist of TML looks better than the protagonist of Bioasshard (Julia) at the moment, but in terms of H-content, Bioasshard has more in number and variety... even if it doesn't have too many in the grand scheme.

I hope Too Much Light continues to get more frequent updates, as the game has potential. The devs of Bioasshard update maybe every 6-8 months, and I always appreciate mechanically similar games to tide me over while waiting for the next update to that one. Way those devs update, I'll be middle-aged by the time the full game comes out.

Apr 2, 2019
I'm new to this thread and game - came upon TML while browsing the thread for Bioasshard Arena.

I've played TML up until the boss in the sewer, after fighting off a couple waves of enemies.

I can't share in the disappointment and outrage of some people on here, because I literally tried this game out just today, and have no frame of reference for frequency and quality of prior updates, but what I can say is that what's already in the latest version is generally good. Aesthetically pleasing protagonist, a character customization feature, makings of a decent sandbox (for an adult game, anyhow). Could use more weapon diversity, but otherwise what's present is okay. It needs more stuff, for sure, but the potential is there for sure.

The protagonist of TML looks better than the protagonist of Bioasshard (Julia) at the moment, but in terms of H-content, Bioasshard has more in number and variety... even if it doesn't have too many in the grand scheme.

I hope Too Much Light continues to get more frequent updates, as the game has potential. The devs of Bioasshard update maybe every 6-8 months, and I always appreciate mechanically similar games to tide me over while waiting for the next update to that one. Way those devs update, I'll be middle-aged by the time the full game comes out.
Agreed, minus this protagonist being better looking than Bioasshard's Julia. I prefer the more realistic looking Julia over the slightly anime-styled lady in this game.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Agreed, minus this protagonist being better looking than Bioasshard's Julia. I prefer the more realistic looking Julia over the slightly anime-styled lady in this game.
Julia is more realistic looking, I won't argue that. I just have a bit of a problem with her facial expressions as of now.

In any case, I guess with TML's protagonist I don't expect the most realistic of expressions owing to the anime style art of TML. That's one advantage of this game over Bioasshard, to me.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes