Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
GUYS this game is evolving, but backwards. There was a lot of content like gallery-more animations-more clothings-questlines for clothings( yes they were bugged but they were rewarding and if you deleted the questline why dont you just sell the clothings on npcs or something?). why you kill your own game like this its just sad
sigh -_-

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
GUYS this game is evolving, but backwards. There was a lot of content like gallery-more animations-more clothings-questlines for clothings( yes they were bugged but they were rewarding and if you deleted the questline why dont you just sell the clothings on npcs or something?). why you kill your own game like this its just sad
I think clothes as reward will be added in the future. Quote from dev patreon:
In the next few version costumes can be available with craft, exploring and drop from monsters.
I plan to do next boss a futanari girl, she is an agile mutant with a fast attacks and she's harder to aim and she will drop her costume after death.
in the meantime. You can get all clothes use console command
Tml V0.5c (maximum) Screenshot 2022.05.05 - 18.37.25.42.png

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
You guys seriously need to chill. He's implementing a new control system for animations, sometimes that means going back and redoing work to make things easier going forward. That's just how it is when a person is learning and developing at the same time. It's not a manifesto of less content just a necessary evolution. This is particularly key since the game is being done in Unity where you have to create more things from the ground up vs. Unreal where more systems are mature.

lastrightsofme

Apr 19, 2020
I can't seem to extract the 7z archive for .5c_Preview. 7zip keeps telling me it can't and giving me an "Unexpected loss of data" error. DL'd from the Mixdrop link. Trying the Mega link. EDIT: Also, Anon link says file temporarily unavailable, so idkwtf that's about. 2nd EDIT: Mega DL worked fine

Last edited:
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

Randy69

Oct 20, 2017
Do the larger zombies that used to butt-fuck you not have any scenes in this version? They just knock me down then stand around til I get back up. The boss doesn't seem to have one anymore, either.

Reactions: stalkerOne
Oct 14, 2021
Do the larger zombies that used to butt-fuck you not have any scenes in this version? They just knock me down then stand around til I get back up. The boss doesn't seem to have one anymore, either.
There is an entirely new sex system, so old scenes are deleted.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Can't open the console in 0.5c, I've tried to change the keybind and still nothing happens

On another note, anyone have a working MEGA for 0.4b? I've gone through the devs uploads but both the Google Drive and MEGA for 0.4b are dead

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes