Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Latest Updates -> tags "3d game" -> status "completed". Wow, there's literally none, huh? Just...not a single one! Nope, none!
I didn't say "3d game". I said finished, good adult game that has realistic, real-time 3D rendering like this one.

There are tons of examples, you say, then do it? Give me one example, so we can compare with this game? On Steam please, since you say it's such a great platform?

Bud, you wrote an entire essay and didn't even understand the assignment. [...]
No need to read the whole essay apparently you couldn't even read the first sentence correctly so we can first start with that...

You can't tell the difference between this game's graphics and the average Steam/DLsite/F95 game?

The point is, being supported shouldn't be a hard requirement for the game to improve.
Right, game developers should work for years before asking for support, unlike us they don't need income to live after all, and asking to get a normal salary (<2x below the normal market) would be treating customers like "milk cows" lol, I'm sure the dev can explain that to their landlord.

I explained you why Steam/DLsite devs can afford to release a full game, it's because they make extremely rushed products that can be pumped every 6 months.

• Angry
Reactions: NeverDeck

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ok, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what (0.5c Preview), but I'm running into all sorts of issues.

1. At game start it mentions a sex tab or something to disable fetishes or content. There is no tab anywhere.

2. I looted zombies, got wallets and infected DNA. What am I supposed to do with this stuff?

3. I crafted health kits, but nowhere on the UI does it tell me what button to press or how many of them I have.

4. The game really needs an inventory system. Or it has one, but there isn't a listed keybind to open it up.

5. I talked to Adrianno for a discount, and got raised lust, but all the guns and ammo still costs the same. I have $1000 from doing his job and fixing the truck, and its not enough for a 1200 gun. And I need one for the next mission apparently.

6. Adrianno mentioned resting up, after doing his job. There is no bed anywhere to rest in.

7. Escaping with a backflip is always better than hammering E, as you can do it at 5 stamina and still escape.

8. If there are multiple zombies around, only one rapes you.

9. I couldn't pass the advanced fire range test and had to restart the game to avoid doing the testing run.

10. The game gets abyssmally dark, there is no flashlight and no way to pass the time either, so I'm stuck waiting around for 10+ minutes for it to get bright again.

11. I do headshots on zombies with the glock and it takes like 6 or so headshots to down one, but only like 9 body shots. And shooting them in the head doesn't usually slow them down or make them move haphazardly.

12. Several dead zombies clipped through the ground, usally on a slope, and weren't lootable.

13. Lots of deadends, doors that cannot be opened, and most of Adriannos place isn't even accessible.

14. Ran out of ammo and didn't appear to have any way to attack zombies with melee strikes or kicks.

I'm currently at the second mission, not enough money for an Assault Rifle, and told I need an Assault Rifle for the next mission. Not sure what to do.

Reactions: Lota

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
In the video you showed off, there was no indication that Tab key was used to open up the inventory.

There was also no indicator of how many health kits you possessed, on the main UI or even in the inventory.

So not sure why you are getting mad at me. I'm not a moron. I always check the keybinds list first.

Alpha1 and the like are very poorly descriptive text. Is that numpad 1 or regular 1 or F1?

One shouldn't need to use cheats to do regular gameplay. If the game is intending you to have an Assault Rifle for the second mission, but you cannot earn the money legitimately to get that, then the game balance is off.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Guys, if you want to argue about the last update, please do it on priv ;). After all, we are people of culture, right? (Greetings to for those who know )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: clonetoy

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
so old saves work on 0.5c?
Well, I think there are still bugs in the game, so maybe there are things broken within your save.
Aside from that: There isn't really any new content, that you would see faster, if you have a save. So it doesn't matter anyway.

K_rider

Aug 26, 2020
Dude in the game you press the (Esc button), game menu opens, go to keybinding, and look what button you have on the first aid kit, or put any other!
Equipment menu (TAB) button!
You can use cheats! You need to enter the command through the console! To activate the console, you need to download file Assembly-CSharp and throw it in replacement in folder (TooMuchLight_Data) > (Managed)
After that, your console will work, to open the console press the tilde button ( ~ ) in the game! After you open the console, type help, and you will see all commands, which you can use!
View attachment 1790283

Hey I just did this and my 0.5a maximum file wouldn't start. Deleted it and now it starts but now I can't load my game or click on anything in the main menu... Any ideas??

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
So fresh issues:

1. You can only open up a Survivors Box once. I have 6 in my inventory, opened 1, and can't open the rest.

2. I can't enter the sewers. It says I need a key, but I don't have a key and Adrianno isn't talking to me anymore.

3. There seems to be only one sex scene in the game?

4. How do I unlock the Gallery?

5. There are no more enemies to kill.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
So fresh issues:

1. You can only open up a Survivors Box once. I have 6 in my inventory, opened 1, and can't open the rest.

2. I can't enter the sewers. It says I need a key, but I don't have a key and Adrianno isn't talking to me anymore.

3. There seems to be only one sex scene in the game?

4. How do I unlock the Gallery?

5. There are no more enemies to kill.
1. Had the same problem -> You can open them, but there needs to be space in your inventory. So I had to drop something else, open the box, close the inventory and loot again what I dropped.
2. Same issue: If your inventory is full, you don't get the key from Adriano and sadly the dialog won't get repeated.
3. There should be a blowjow scene, a spitroast and the full nelson?
4. I think that is locked behind patreon, I guess?

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
I think the maximum version is needed. THere seems to be only 2 scenes here, blowjob and spitroast.

Inventory is very limited and isn't enough. Just use dev mode.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
What is id for the key then? Also why does the inventory look like its 10x10, if there is only 10 slots?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
It is not 2D it has become a 3D game now with the same MC. The dev is still working on it, in fact he's making super fast progress. The game you linked is a different one.
Section 7 and PER are the same thing...
First the dev made the 3D game Section 7, then he put that on hold to port the game over to 2D under the name Project Elimination (PE). Then he scrapped that project and decided to continue it again as a 3D game but renamed it to Project Elimination Remake (PER). But make no doubt (you can even see by the screenshots and if you download PER and download Section 7 demo that they are the same game but PER is just Section 7 but further in development and under a new name).

The thread I linked is the one for Section 7/Project Elimination Remake

Reactions: WaffleCakes

Paparazzi1991

Feb 21, 2022
Screenshot (340).png
I try 0.5c ver and its happen D: then when I change from ak-47 to pistol when reload I will have pistol skin

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes