Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes
May 25, 2017
Section 7 and PER are the same thing...
First the dev made the 3D game Section 7, then he put that on hold to port the game over to 2D under the name Project Elimination (PE). Then he scrapped that project and decided to continue it again as a 3D game but renamed it to Project Elimination Remake (PER). But make no doubt (you can even see by the screenshots and if you download PER and download Section 7 demo that they are the same game but PER is just Section 7 but further in development and under a new name).

The thread I linked is the one for Section 7/Project Elimination Remake
Except they're not. They're 2 separate games set in the same world. Section 7 is meant to be a survival horror while PER is meant to be an action game with horror elements. Section 7 is just on-hold while PER is being made.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Except they're not. They're 2 separate games set in the same world. Section 7 is meant to be a survival horror while PER is meant to be an action game with horror elements. Section 7 is just on-hold while PER is being made.
But they are the same game? Unless he just heavily reused assets.... The test level is the same one on both, same character, same weapons, same enemies, same animations just changed gameplay as far as I can tell it is the same game but renamed....

Anyway we really should not go so far off-topic. I won't reply further here about a different game lol

Feb 11, 2020
Section 7 and PER are the same thing...
First the dev made the 3D game Section 7, then he put that on hold to port the game over to 2D under the name Project Elimination (PE). Then he scrapped that project and decided to continue it again as a 3D game but renamed it to Project Elimination Remake (PER). But make no doubt (you can even see by the screenshots and if you download PER and download Section 7 demo that they are the same game but PER is just Section 7 but further in development and under a new name).

The thread I linked is the one for Section 7/Project Elimination Remake
They are two completely different and separate games, right down to the genre. Use your eyes, damn.

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
guys help pls. I used the Gallery Data but i cant choose anything. Im in the Menu but if i click on somethign nothign happens Nothing opens up /shy

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are there any significant difference between preview and maximum version? Like new animations, costume...etc or its just the cheat?

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Are there any significant difference between preview and maximum version? Like new animations, costume...etc or its just the cheat?
It is mentioned multiple times in this thread, maximum has all the content included in the game. Preview only has limited content. So it is more than just cheats but even H-animations and much more are not in the preview that are in the maximum.

In essence if you want to see all content only keep playing the maximum build. If you go from older version maximum to a newer version preview it has less content than the older version maximum.

It is a benefit for his patreon supporters and I think the maximum gets released a month later for free or something? Someone feel free to correct me on that.....

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
I just used cheat engine because it was saying inventory full so I could only have 30 rifle bullets at a time. Not sure about day to night though because yeah it's pretty dumb. Eyeballs adjust to light/dark, but for some reason game devs insist on turning off game engines' automatic eyeball light level adjustment. Edit... I forgot this is Unity, not Unreal; not sure if it has auto exposure by default.
Seems the correct order of implementation would have been to first add light sources (flashlight, torch, lightning) and then add day/night cycles.
What settings did you use and what values did you find? Ive only been able to find the money value. It was a 4byte but none of hte other variables ive tried to search for showed up (at least as a 4 byte). Ive tried health stamina money level rep lust arousal fatigue hunger thirst infection "current health". Only found 1 out of 12 diff variables.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It is mentioned multiple times in this thread, maximum has all the content included in the game. Preview only has limited content. So it is more than just cheats but even H-animations and much more are not in the preview that are in the maximum.

In essence if you want to see all content only keep playing the maximum build. If you go from older version maximum to a newer version preview it has less content than the older version maximum.

It is a benefit for his patreon supporters and I think the maximum gets released a month later for free or something? Someone feel free to correct me on that.....
Okay. I got the 0.5c maximum version but there is still nothing new. There is no gallery and only 2 sex scene blowjob and spitroast . Maybe I'm missing something here because the maximum version is exactly the same as preview version except for the console command cheat.
Tml V0.5c (maximum) Screenshot 2022.05.05 - 14.21.25.97.png
Tml V0.5c (maximum) Screenshot 2022.05.05 - 14.27.04.36.png

Reactions: Zentar

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Okay. I got the 0.5c maximum version but there is still nothing new. There is no gallery and only 2 sex scene blowjob and spitroast . Maybe I'm missing something here because the maximum version is exactly the same as preview version except for the console command cheat.
Reason I could think of: since the h-scenes got reworked (new menu), I think the old animations just got removed or haven't been implemented.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Reason I could think of: since the h-scenes got reworked (new menu), I think the old animations just got removed or haven't been implemented.
it would seem so. Well, I hope 0.5d will be release soon. Also, anyone know how to get the new costume?
Screenshot 2022-05-05 161752.jpg

Reactions: srg91

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
That's nice and all but in both versions I still cannot trigger spitroast or any other threesome no matter how many zombies surround me.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
it would seem so. Well, I hope 0.5d will be release soon. Also, anyone know how to get the new costume?
Hello, if you are my patron why are you asking here? You can join the discord server and ask any questions to the person who has the latest information about the project - me.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
nvm. I'm stupid. I just check my discord and there is shinecord server there. I don't know that discord will automatically join a server when you become a patron. I thought you have to click on an invite link or something :p

Reactions: Shiny_

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
finish the shooting range trial 3 times and you get a costume something like a cute outfit
also thanks for putting the update notes, i like where the game is going but yeah its slow

Reactions: NukaCola

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
finish the shooting range trial 3 times and you get a costume something like a cute outfit
also thanks for putting the update notes, i like where the game is going but yeah its slow
its only one dev(i guess),, and being slow is better than rushing and messing up the game :)

time4revenge

Apr 3, 2018
GUYS this game is evolving, but backwards. There was a lot of content like gallery-more animations-more clothings-questlines for clothings( yes they were bugged but they were rewarding and if you deleted the questline why dont you just sell the clothings on npcs or something?). why you kill your own game like this its just sad

Reactions: siggg121
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes