Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Can't open the console in 0.5c, I've tried to change the keybind and still nothing happens
To activate the console, you need to download file Assembly-CSharp and throw it in replacement in folder (TooMuchLight_Data) > (Managed)
After that, your console will work, to open the console press the tilde button ( ~ ) in the game! After you open the console, type help, and you will see all commands, which you can use!

Reactions: marisa32 and jherms

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
To activate the console, you need to download file Assembly-CSharp and throw it in replacement in folder (TooMuchLight_Data) > (Managed)
After that, your console will work, to open the console press the tilde button ( ~ ) in the game! After you open the console, type help, and you will see all commands, which you can use!
Works now, thank you

Reactions: Claire R.E.

sploogy08

May 13, 2022
Heyas!!... new F95'er here, so don't get too bent if this is outta place.

Just tried this game out. Looks and plays pretty good. There were a couple issues I encountered that I wasn't about to read through 115 pages of posts to see if they were already covered. So here they are:

- After completing the first kill quest (20 zomb's in the neighboring camp) I returned to the dude to cash in. The interior of the cabin went almost pitch black when I cut-scened in, except for the fireplace. Was able to rememdy this by consoling "time (X)".

- Crafting: was not able to locate the items to make bigger storage.. (possibly not implemented yet)

- Consoled my lust up to like LvL 6, was then able to give the quest dude a bj, but when he pleasured up and u click the "cum" heart, just had an instant facial, but there was no spray animation to cause it. The mechanic/handyman chick has an "H" selection, but there was no scene, just added lust pts. when u exit out.

- Wasn't able to trigger H scenes with just 1 mob, only worked with 2 mobs at a time. Otherwise, they would just repeatedly knock me to the ground. And could only get them to engage in H in the same position (face up spit roast).

That's it for now. Otherwise, looks like it'll be worth waiting for finish. Keep up the good work.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Do the larger zombies that used to butt-fuck you not have any scenes in this version? They just knock me down then stand around til I get back up. The boss doesn't seem to have one anymore, either.
Sadly the sex system was destroyed and turned into a sex simulator style with only 2 animations.
One for a single normal zombie (a bent over backwards blowjob) and one for 2 normal zombies (1 gives BJ and other vaginal).
Strong zombie and mutant dog boss just kill you now.

Nov 24, 2019
Sadly the sex system was destroyed and turned into a sex simulator style with only 2 animations.
One for a single normal zombie (a bent over backwards blowjob) and one for 2 normal zombies (1 gives BJ and other vaginal).
why did this happen did the dev need to rebuild the system or something or was it some other reason?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Ohhh patreon ToS... While I like this game and the dev, I really can't see a future because the game is crowdfunded on patreon, where most of the content this game needs is banned lol
Just your friendly neighborhood zombies, they will NEVER rape you, but they will offer safe sex lol.

Time to unfollow this thread I guess

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
Ohhh patreon ToS... While I like this game and the dev, I really can't see a future because the game is crowdfunded on patreon, where most of the content this game needs is banned lol
Just your friendly neighborhood zombies, they will NEVER rape you, but they will offer safe sex lol.

Time to unfollow this thread I guess

Yeah except this isn't true. All of the animations are coming back in the next update. So while YES there's only two animations right now, the rest are being retailored for the new system. All information here is secondhand, try not to be so quick to assume.

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
this is exactly what happened now, this has so much potential but got wasted, so really sad. I really hope to see the new update coming out. Even though the game got reduced to almost nothing now( im not even being harsh its just reality), i still look forward to play more because of the graphic.

Reactions: stalkerOne
Apr 19, 2020
I accepted the scrap metal mission from boobs. Need 50 I guess. What boobs didn't mention is that there are a set number of them. So, crafting bullets means game over. Did I mention bullets are needed for the zombois guarding these chests?

I thought the contents of the chests respawn... If not, it's stalemate.

I assume I need to complete that mission to get her to give me the key to the sewer?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The scrap metal mission is all kinds of busted, even if you have twice the number required the game can stop tracking it and make the quest unsolvable without cheats.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes