Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Predator047

Dec 19, 2019
are there more missions after completing the mission in the sewer in this version
Or is it just that the update this time?
please enlightin.

edviss12451

Feb 27, 2022
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Shinekuku\TooMuchLight\Player.log i have a problem with a dev build i can't start a new game it doesn't let me play and exit button doesn't work galerry doesn't work and options doesn't work

Sizif Kill

May 26, 2022
People, please give a link to version 0.4 for download. Only normal, free, without viruses.
And then I want to evaluate the game normally, and castrated 0.5 does not give such an opportunity.

exter

May 29, 2017
Too Much Light v0.5d Preview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This doesn't seem to be worth the download. Lots of stuff seems to be disabled. There seems to be no stamina regen and as already mentioned, you cant use any weapon.

Reactions: korkmaz1

_raisin

Feb 28, 2021
Preview version is fixed, download links updated.
Getting hard crashes when some H Scenes finish. Sometimes even followed by BSOD.
Animations seem broken in general, penises return to the "teasing" position right after insertion, even though the actual sex animation is playing.

Oct 12, 2018
is that the actual changelog for the version posted? like can i finally check out 0.5C/B changes and see some tentacle actions in 0.5D Prev?

pluxuryEstate

Mar 4, 2021
well tentacles animation not working (or its not available in preview version?), 2 h scenes with normal zombies are bugged, scene with boss isnt working too.

Reactions: Nizko
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes