Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I don't know of any available updates. Patreon is dead now, but it's hard to say what's really going on. .
The game is looking like it's going the way of Secret Survey - a similar TPS shooter where the developer said they were ready to release the game, then nothing. It's as if they vanished.

It's a damn shame, because I was really looking forward to that. Given, TML looks like it has more work put into it than Secret Survey, but I'm only saying that I'm seeing the similarities in the updates... or lack thereof.

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
This is one of the biggest blue-balls in existence.

Why?

The gunplay is there. I've played it on hard mode and the only thing I'll say is to avoid the shotgun. The pistol and AK are good however. You start off weak but the skills you gain from leveling up help a bit.
However, there are only realistically 3 sex scenes you'll encounter a lot of the time, and there are only 2 others you could get by trying to get them on purpose (like intentionally trying to lose).
There are only two enemy types you'll be frequently encountering: Zombie and Strong zombie (I don't care what the actual names are, I'm not going to check). The zombie can either make you suck its dick or if there are two of them, then you'll get spit roasted. The strong zombie will fuck you in the ass. Technically there is a dog enemy but there's no AI for it.
So... what are the other scenes from?
There are tentacles if you try to swim in the lake that have one scene. So there's never a reason to swim in the lake. There's also a boss that you can't kill without cheating maybe.

There's also another problem. Why the fuck are there only four quests? The quests are:
-Kill 20 zombies. Easy enough.
-Collect scrap metal. Easy.
-Go to sewer and kill three waves of zombies and the map design here fucking sucks because the movement isn't like Call of Duty or Half-Life where you can hip fire but it's some guild of wars retardation where you can only shoot when aiming down sights. This isn't even bad but the map design has to accomodate. If this is the quests he wants to give he needs to just redesign so we can go crazy with the moving and aiming. So while initially I said "the gunplay is there", I mean that it can be fun but it can also be a burden depending on context and map.
-Then... 4th quest... go to sewer and try to survive as many rounds as you can go. I do this quest, I do 4 waves (which is 1 more than the previous quest and I didn't want to do a 5th because the 4th was already getting to be too much) and I don't even get a reward for it. I didn't need a reward of course because I had so much money and nothing to buy. I can't buy clothes without fabric and you don't get enough for it to matter. Thousands of dollars in my inventory and nothing to do.
AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCK EITHER OF THE QUEST GIVERS!!!

Not nearly enough sex and not nearly enough quests. There's a gallery that let's you see deprecated sex scenes. The console let's you spawn some clothes, fill yourself with cum, do cheats, and a couple of other things. I will not say the author is untalented or an ass or worthless or whatever. This was an ok prototype. I appreciate this more than the majority of visual novels, RPG maker garbage, Daz goblinas, and so on. I appreciate this more than complicated nonsense like The Klub 17 where Hook5 is a piece of shit that seems to hate AMD cards which means I'm stuck with garbage ass OpenGL and how that's not even much of a game but just scene editor with good character customization. This has the makings of a REAL game. The blueballing is not that the game is in the state it is but that it's been 7 months and once more I have to put up with the fact that this game might not ever get an update again like many other hentai games and I've already blown through all the game has to offer in probably like 2 hours. Someone PLEASE teleport to this man's house and motivate him to work on this game and work on it much harder or something. We need to rise above the horrible visual novel, rpgmaker, scene editor hell that we've gotten ourselves into.

Anyways, don't download this unless you see a version 0.6 come out unless you're extremely curious like me. Maybe one day he will return. I hope he does.

Oh and one other thing. I have no idea what the DNA samples are for. It would've been helpful if I could sell those because I was very close to not being able to buy the AK to do the sewer mission (the part where you actually start the waves).

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
The game is looking like it's going the way of Secret Survey - a similar TPS shooter where the developer said they were ready to release the game, then nothing. It's as if they vanished.

It's a damn shame, because I was really looking forward to that. Given, TML looks like it has more work put into it than Secret Survey, but I'm only saying that I'm seeing the similarities in the updates... or lack thereof.
Well...it doesn't have to be the same. The real problem here may be the fact that Shiny is Russian - so "global blacklist", limited access to services and finances. Then the motivation drops off pretty quickly. With Secret Survey, Dev was no longer able to deliver on his promises and nothing went as planned and he preferred to disappear...but who knows the truth. It could have been something else.
It's a real fucking shame. On the other hand..TML would have taken years to develop anyway. SS is actually almost a finished game. Just a few maps for story mode and a boss and you're done.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
when defeat zombie in sever where to go and also they dont let me go other somewhere just clear wave

Aug 3, 2020
I came across this game a few months ago but I can see that probably that's it, no more content. I've been wondering though if there are similar games. I just love the main character and the animations that are in the game as it is right now.

So anyone knows about games of similar style and animation quality?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
it is a pity that politics, on both sides, sticks its nose where it is not asked.
why, as a developer, not to open a bank account in neutral countries?
Use the account number, in the game and here on the site?

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes