Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
Just a heads up for all that are not aware:
- Patreon is blocked in Russia at the moment, the only way to access Patreon is through a VPN. But VPNs are officially banned in Russia now too and while some providers can still be used, everyone who use them is effectively breaking the law. For more info see .
- Due to the sanctions, Patreon is currently unable to pay content creators that are based in Russia. So the affected content creators have likely not seen a lot of money from Patreon for over a year now. The Money is not lost, but without a way to transfer it to the creator, it can not be accessed by the creator. For more info see .
- Since the sanctions are targeting the Banking system, other platforms face likely the same problems.

I am fairly sure this is the reason why Shine hasn't posted anything on Patreon since 12/2022 and also why development is currently slow.

Last edited:

$ent1ent

Sep 25, 2020
Just a heads up for all that are not aware:
- Patreon is blocked in Russia at the moment, the only way to access Patreon is through a VPN. But VPNs are officially banned in Russia now too and while some providers can still be used, everyone who use them is effectively breaking the law. For more info see .
- Due to the sanctions, Patreon is currently unable to pay content creators that are based in Russia. So the affected content creators have likely not seen a lot of money from Patreon for over a year now. The Money is not lost, but without a way to transfer it to the creator, it can not be accessed by the creator. For more info see .
- Since the sanctions are targeting the Banking system, other platforms face likely the same problems.

I am fairly sure this is the reason why Shine hasn't posted anything on Patreon since 12/2022 and also why development is currently slow.
what about the discord

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
Just for the case that Patreon is banned in Russia, if any of Russian or Ukrainer wants to access Paetron or other internet resources that are banned by the gov, use V2Ray technology rather than VPN. And if you want to increase the security level, use TLS that is supported by V2Ray. In this case, it is nearly impossible for Putin to know what you are looking at, nor Biden.

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
Just for the case that Patreon is banned in Russia, if any of Russian or Ukrainer wants to access Paetron or other internet resources that are banned by the gov, use V2Ray technology rather than VPN. And if you want to increase the security level, use TLS that is supported by V2Ray. In this case, it is nearly impossible for Putin to know what you are looking at, nor Biden.
I would like to underline "what you are looking at", posting content can still be tracked and if they are able to link the account to the associated person, this will be more than suspicious. This link is not impossible to make for sites like Patreon, the account name could have been mentioned in bank account statements, tax declarations and similar documents.
The likelihood of that happening is not necessarily high, but "nearly impossible" is not impossible.
The safest route would be to not even login to the accounts, as some websites even publicly track the date of your last login.

cool13145

Mar 7, 2020
I would like to underline "what you are looking at", posting content can still be tracked and if they are able to link the account to the associated person, this will be more than suspicious. This link is not impossible to make for sites like Patreon, the account name could have been mentioned in bank account statements, tax declarations and similar documents.
The likelihood of that happening is not necessarily high, but "nearly impossible" is not impossible.
The safest route would be to not even login to the accounts, as some websites even publicly track the date of your last login.
Yes that's true. I'm only mentioning the technical part, but not social engineering part. This is a "workaround" for those govs to locate the real person. Other than that, using V2Ray + TLS for visiting the site, creating a new account and post something will not be identified by the monitoring. -- Yea that's totally irrelistic for the developers XD

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Patreon is not banned in Russia, but since Russia is target of the record-breaking number of sanctions since 2014, among them disconnect from SWIFT, it's possible that Patreon doesn't service Russian users anymore. It probably doesn't even work with the MIR payment system which Russia uses.

As far as I know, Discord and other western Social Media Apps are only banned for government agencies and affiliated organizations. So, people should still be able to use them.
Discord is not banned in Russia. Neither is Steam. It's probably banned for government workers due to security reasons (extremely justified, since both have proven to be very political and even virtue-signalling).

Facebook and Twitter are banned because they supported/condoned calls for killing of Russians and are thus deemed supporters of terrorism (and it would've honestly been very big fail by Russian gov if they didn't ban them for that, the cunts had it coming). To note is that the same calls for killing any other nationality will get you banned on that same FB/Twitter.

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
I think there is no need to dwell too much on how to bypass the system and release the game. I think that even if it could be done, the creator simply wouldn't want to take the risk. Staying in line be a good idea. At least I would be afraid to lean out in this country, those who know history can guess why. We should better evaluate the new content that will appear. (of course, I also take into account the votes of some and add "if it appears"). Development of the game is not suspended, so I think that after such a long time we will get specific content. Personally, I'm counting on at least 6-8 animations and two maps or more tasks. But I'm not an expert, so I don't know what could appear after so much time in the game.

Calamity1254

Apr 29, 2020
Patreon is not banned in Russia, but since Russia is target of the record-breaking number of sanctions since 2014, among them disconnect from SWIFT, it's possible that Patreon doesn't service Russian users anymore. It probably doesn't even work with the MIR payment system which Russia uses.

Discord is not banned in Russia. Neither is Steam. It's probably banned for government workers due to security reasons (extremely justified, since both have proven to be very political and even virtue-signalling).

Facebook and Twitter are banned because they supported/condoned calls for killing of Russians and are thus deemed supporters of terrorism (and it would've honestly been very big fail by Russian gov if they didn't ban them for that, the cunts had it coming). To note is that the same calls for killing any other nationality will get you banned on that same FB/Twitter.
Speaking from knowledge since I live here - you can access to view most of things, but if you need to pay for something, in this case - Patreon, it becomes nearly impossible to do so. One work around I found for myself is asking my friends from other countries to make me a card in their banks and sharing it to me so I could pay, and I return them money by some other way (it's completely off topic, don't ask). So it's possible, but not great. Developer could've done the same but risking it is not worth it imho.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
What games are similar to this?
Secret Survey is very close. Plenty of shit, story mode is unfinished, but surviving maps works great. Guns, clothes, animations, pregnancy etc. (Abandoned sadly, but its playable).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes