Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
So it is good that Shine is still alive and the project is running. On the other hand, I do not understand the attack on the F95 (moreover, a specific explanation is missing). What is special happening on F95? What Shine doesn't like? People discuss and yes, there is a little more freedom and the world is not always nice place and not all the comments are nice. With that one has to learn to live and be able to filter and ignore some nasty comments.

And I'll be skeptical. I've seen this behavior many times. All sites, social media, platforms killed, F95 ABANDONED tag, but Discord Bubble (and "heroism") goes on. Promises, teasing, strong words, everything is wrong, especially on F95:cool: .. and this never goes anywhere. But maybe Shine surprises.
I hope I'm wrong.
While I agree with you, it is ultimately the developers decision to engage in Communities he/she deems beneficial.
Although I would also argue that even with the weirdness and toxicity going on on F95, it probably is still the by far best platform to market an H-Game and build a Community for it in the English speaking part of the Internet.
Still toxicity can and will tank the motivation of content creators, it is human nature and some people have a harder time filtering comments than others. So, taking a break from social media can sometimes do wonders for the development process. As you said, we will have to see how Shine proceeds further.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
The arousal gauge is for the upcoming monster that causes a build up of it. It makes you lose control of your character and they will be put at a disadvantage like jumping the first zombie that comes along or making you stop fighting and masturbate. That will also get you pounded.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
This game is abandoned???,this game look great,it should be a waste if the dev abandon this game,really have potential..

Reactions: 4876162

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Wow this game is abandoned? Oh well, this game had such a pretty looking main character, too bad the game is not as active anymore.

Reactions: 4876162
Feb 11, 2020
Wow this game is abandoned? Oh well, this game had such a pretty looking main character, too bad the game is not as active anymore.
I've heard it's not abandoned but we're not getting any updates outside Shine's discord because she's a Russian citizen and accessing the outside world is rather hard right now.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I've heard it's not abandoned but we're not getting any updates outside Shine's discord because she's a Russian citizen and accessing the outside world is rather hard right now.
Damn, if this game is abandoned that would suck, because I really had good sessions about the main character of this game. :(

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes