Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Secret Survey is very close. Plenty of shit, story mode is unfinished, but surviving maps works great. Guns, clothes, animations, pregnancy etc. (Abandoned sadly, but its playable).
If I'm not wrong, the creator of that work passed on and the work is considered abandoned.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2020
I am seeing a lot of conflicting information about if the project being abandoned or not. If one goes back a few pages, a few people claim that it's only abandoned temporarily because Patreon is holding back payouts in in Russia. Also, there are some people claiming that there's progress, just very little of it. I sincerely hope that it's not abandoned but it would be nice to get some news from some trusted source that clarifies the situation.

Reactions: FoolClone

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I am seeing a lot of conflicting information about if the project being abandoned or not. If one goes back a few pages, a few people claim that it's only abandoned temporarily because Patreon is holding back payouts in in Russia. Also, there are some people claiming that there's progress, just very little of it. I sincerely hope that it's not abandoned but it would be nice to get some news from some trusted source that clarifies the situation.
The last post on Patreon and the last post of the dev in this thread was in Dec 22. So as long as there isn't any other information I missed, per guidelines of this site the project is considered abandoned. We'll see if it really is or if the dev is just on a hiatus.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
tried it, its nice honestly, too bad its abandonned, i guess it ends with the mission with endless waves in the sewer? i even killed the big monster thinking it would open a new area or something.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
So everyone will say goodbye now? It's a pity, a new monster was supposed to appear in the next update and another one was planned. Maybe it's stupid, but I'll stick to the belief that the dev is still creating this game. Especially since the mechanics for this monster have already been developed (its special ability)

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
So everyone will say goodbye now? It's a pity, a new monster was supposed to appear in the next update and another one was planned. Maybe it's stupid, but I'll stick to the belief that the dev is still creating this game. Especially since the mechanics for this monster have already been developed (its special ability)
No, we're just waiting for anything to happen. For an update, for a sign of life in public, for the stars to align or whatever.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
But KF is FPS, not TPS.
But even so, the gameplay loop seems pretty similar, with the waves of zombies and a Boss at the end (i presume?) And seems like you have a camp where you might be able to buy new weapons between waves???

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
But even so, the gameplay loop seems pretty similar, with the waves of zombies and a Boss at the end (i presume?) And seems like you have a camp where you might be able to buy new weapons between waves???
But TML is not primarily about Waves/Endless Survival. Survival is just mission 2 and then you can unlock endless survival (apparently meant as the opportunity to earn more money). But I suppose Shine is planning different types of missions and quests - kill some boss, defend, rescue, find some trash etc.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
But TML is not primarily about Waves/Endless Survival. Survival is just mission 2 and then you can unlock endless survival (apparently meant as the opportunity to earn more money). But I suppose Shine is planning different types of missions and quests - kill some boss, defend, rescue, find some trash etc.
Oh alright then. I guess i had different expectations from the game

Reactions: DocRipper

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Just try it. It is a high quality project and well playable without fatal bugs. Quite a rarity at this stage of dev.
I will. Just currently busy with some other games as well as studying. But this is on my "to play" list (y)

It's always refreshing to see a full blown 3D H-game that's not a RenPy, those are few and far between

Reactions: DocRipper
3.70 star(s) 52 Votes