Unity Abandoned Too Much Light [v0.5e Max] [Shinekuku]

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Now open world sex system prototype is ready!
Video preview (google drive)
Now this is what i call progress. I'm sick of developers who simply give out the wants and needs and just stay under the Patreon dev logs. A lot of progress in such a short period of time. Thank you Shinekuku. Once my financial situation due to Corona stabilize i'll definitely throw something into the cup.

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
Now this is what i call progress. I'm sick of developers who simply give out the wants and needs and just stay under the Patreon dev logs. A lot of progress in such a short period of time. Thank you Shinekuku. Once my financial situation due to Corona stabilize i'll definitely throw something into the cup.
My only thing is why is the zombie pulling out? :ROFLMAO:

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Stay safe, sir!

Reactions: kremek127

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I'm actually surprised by how much progress you made in such a short time (when compared to other games at least). Good luck, and keep up the good work
This is not much, in fact, I am still distracted by the main work, i hope in the future I will be able to completely devote myself to the development of the project and release updates every month.

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
This is not much, in fact, I am still distracted by the main work, i hope in the future I will be able to completely devote myself to the development of the project and release updates every month.
You can take as much time as you want to sort things out, after all, a rushed game never turns out well.

Reactions: Shiny_

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Updated the menu. There was an old model, I deleted it, because old things take up a lot of space and are used once. I started optimizations and I cleaned out old dirty things and simultaneously remodeled everything with a new one.
New main menu preview

Shun Kaido

Oct 2, 2017
I was wondering if you can add the lower graphic settings on the game so some of the potato pc users can play. Just a humble request, keep up the good work!

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I remember playing it, it was very nice~ of course needs work but so far the thing you made, it's very good!

I don't know if has been already asked but:

-So far i remember you gave the players only 3 bandages to heal the character, i wanted to know if in the new version or in a future, you plan to add spawns of that item between certain waves or for each wave

-Also, so far i know the game focus in a Cabin in X part of some kinds of forest, it will have an ending if the player makes it through X waves or is endless?.

Still, im glad you came with this game, i see you work hard on it since the first day, the model and everything was very nice~ no bugs honestly... you really balanced :)

I'll keep waiting for future updates and ideas of course.

Have a great weekend!

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
I remember playing it, it was very nice~ of course needs work but so far the thing you made, it's very good!

I don't know if has been already asked but:

-So far i remember you gave the players only 3 bandages to heal the character, i wanted to know if in the new version or in a future, you plan to add spawns of that item between certain waves or for each wave

-Also, so far i know the game focus in a Cabin in X part of some kinds of forest, it will have an ending if the player makes it through X waves or is endless?.

Still, im glad you came with this game, i see you work hard on it since the first day, the model and everything was very nice~ no bugs honestly... you really balanced :)

I'll keep waiting for future updates and ideas of course.

Have a great weekend!
Hi, the first demo is just an automatic event, where you are given supplies. The new version will be a game in the open world, where you will need to collect and craft, and such events will be scattered on the map.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, the first demo is just an automatic event, where you are given supplies. The new version will be a game in the open world, where you will need to collect and craft, and such events will be scattered on the map.
:PogChamp: ah~ Das is gut then! Ja!

can't wait to see it then n.n that's what i wanted to know!

I really love when it's a open-world sandbox hentai game~ with Zombies? ahh~

like: "we can be zombies but that really doesn't stop really of thinking lewd" xD "and doing lewd things" :WeSmart::KEK:

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
This is a cool game! Testing my 3rd person shooter skills. Are there only 4 scenes or do more unlock as your progress to higher rounds?

roro2004

Aug 17, 2018
Hello, very interesting game.
Unfortunately, with certain resolution we can't see all info (health bar, ammo, ..) because it's outside the screen.
(2560x1080 for example)

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
Hello, very interesting game.
Unfortunately, with certain resolution we can't see all info (health bar, ammo, ..) because it's outside the screen.
(2560x1080 for example)
Hi, Target resolution for scaling UI is (< 1280x720, 1920x1080 etc).

This is a cool game! Testing my 3rd person shooter skills. Are there only 4 scenes or do more unlock as your progress to higher rounds?
Hello, only 4 scenes now.

Shiny_

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2020
When can I expect the latest version?
Hello, sir. When I release version 0.3, version 0.2 will become public and the current 0.1 demo version will be replaced with version 0.2 forever, because it will be a game in the open world and I want to the main free demo on my patreon to be a demonstration of playing in the open world, And you can play 0.2. (0.2 coming soon). The next builds after 0.2 will be patron only.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes