NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. Are there blue balls space police force in this game? I saw a comment mention a sex scene but I don't see any tags?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi. Are there blue balls space police force in this game? I saw a comment mention a sex scene but I don't see any tags?
Tagging is definitely not up-to-date on this game. Both oral sex and vaginal sex should be included in the tags now, and IIRC that applies to every route. I can't remember for sure about other types of sexual activity, though. In any case, the MC should have sex as long as they get into a relationship with someone and/or choose sex when presented the opportunity.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Tagging is definitely not up-to-date on this game. Both oral sex and vaginal sex should be included in the tags now, and IIRC that applies to every route. I can't remember for sure about other types of sexual activity, though. In any case, the MC should have sex as long as they get into a relationship with someone and/or choose sex when presented the opportunity.
Everyone got laid in the PREVIOUS update, not just the latest update... And yes, applies to all routes.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: NukaCola

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
So far, there are 20 sex scenes. If you look at the gallery, the scenes that are black and white images are sex scenes that are available but not yet unlocked. The scenes that are colored images are unlocked. And the scenes that say "confidential" aren't available yet.

Tlaero

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Oh really? I could've sworn she was giving off straight girl energy. Neato! I should check her route out before the next update. Kind of a shame she's locked if you're with someone else since she's not looking for anything serious anyway. What's more human than a connection between two humans? THREE humans! (Or more, but it doesn't seem like that's the vibe amongst all these consummate professionals :sneaky: )

Yoshitomo

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, my first post on F95 will be to comment on my impressions of my favorite graphic novel authors. I actually love Elsa, and I miss her a bit, so it took me a few months to get into this new story.
It is precisely since "Dreaming With Elsa" that I follow her novels, I don't have money to collaborate in another more useful way, maybe one day. But I read everything they do, even the text-only stories.
The complexity of the characters, the adult dialogues, the romantic and at the same time erotic style are appreciated. That not everything depends on the size of the breasts or cocks to conquer someone, as is found elsewhere.
The kind of novels I would like to write one day if I could dedicate myself to writing.
Regarding the new story, my favorite character is Oriana. No one else may have named her, but I'm glad she exists. I like the characters more dedicated to the intellect, with blue eyes, innocent appearance, and intimately curious. Somehow I find her similar to Elsa.
I was also happy to explore the rest of the ways, that is, to get out of identifying with an mc to discover characters. I think it's a good idea, even original.
I hope they continue making novels for a long time. A pleasure to read them.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Huh? Who tf is Elsa? The ice queen? am I missing something? Are you talking about another game? :unsure:
Yes, my friend, you have missed something big... As bacienvu88 said, Elsa is the central character in the Elsaverse series of games. Tlaero and Mortze aka Tora Productions are a really big deal in AVNs and have been for quite some time. Between them they have more completed AVN titles than any other 4-5 devs combined. They are even more talented and amazing than they are prolific. You may find their other titles here... (copied from OP) Other Games: Link

IDK why anyone would facepalm your legit question requesting information. IMHO, that was rude, Dysphorika. It was not that long ago that I was asking similar questions as I do not play HTML games and my weak old eyes had difficulty reading the text and seeing image detail in the Elsa Ren'Py conversions as they are not standard Ren'Py format with small images and even smaller text so I simply moved on to Toro 7, the latest and greatest. I came across Tora Productions through my enjoyment of Mortze's solo project, The Warrior's Heart, a Star Wars parody, not Elsaverse.

That said, I love Toro 7!:love: I did enjoy what I was able to read using a magnifier app for the Ren'Py Elsaverse titles but that was laborious. I did see enough to recognize the talent that went into making those brilliant titles. They are so good, in fact, that I will eventually break my own rule that "Phat don't f*** with no damned HTML formatted games!" and actually play the original HTML formatted Elsa games. I hope I can read them even if I have to do some scrolling up and down to see everything...

Anyway... That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same, and I bet a lot of people. That game is still in the top 50 of this site.
cause it has more content than other sw-games here together.
Yeah... Mortze went solo for a short while during Tlaero's "retirement" so all we got was episode one of three. I, like many, am still disappointed by the absence of eps 2 and 3 that were originally planned in that series. However, I am even more pleased to have Tlaero back from retirement and this totally fresh Toro 7 concept! Toro 7 is a unique masterpiece of mystery, suspense and sexy good times for all.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: I am still hoping that Morze will find the time and interest to complete his fine trilogy... eventually. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Mark17
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes