bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Yes, my friend, you have missed something big... As bacienvu88 said, Elsa is the central character in the Elsaverse series of games. Tlaero and Mortze aka Tora Productions are a really big deal in AVNs and have been for quite some time. Between them they have more completed AVN titles than any other 4-5 devs combined. They are even more talented and amazing than they are prolific. You may find their other titles here... (copied from OP) Other Games: Link

IDK why anyone would facepalm your legit question requesting information. IMHO, that was rude, Dysphorika. It was not that long ago that I was asking similar questions as I do not play HTML games and my weak old eyes had difficulty reading the text and seeing image detail in the Elsa Ren'Py conversions as they are not standard Ren'Py format with small images and even smaller text so I simply moved on to Toro 7, the latest and greatest. I came across Tora Productions through my enjoyment of Mortze's solo project, a Star Wars parody, not Elsaverse.

That said, I love Toro 7!:love: I did enjoy what I was able to read using a magnifier app for the Ren'Py Elsaverse titles but that was laborious. I did see enough to recognize the talent that went into making those brilliant titles. They are so good, in fact, that I will eventually break my own rule that "Phat don't f*** with no damned HTML formatted games!" and actually play the original HTML formatted Elsa games. I hope I can read them even if I have to do some scrolling up and down to see everything...

Anyway... That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I agree about the text size, so I made a quick & dirty mod to increase text size. See https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-omnibus-vol-1-tora-productions.90315/post-10497252

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yes, my friend, you have missed something big... As bacienvu88 said, Elsa is the central character in the Elsaverse series of games. Tlaero and Mortze aka Tora Productions are a really big deal in AVNs and have been for quite some time. Between them they have more completed AVN titles than any other 4-5 devs combined. They are even more talented and amazing than they are prolific. You may find their other titles here... (copied from OP) Other Games: Link

IDK why anyone would facepalm your legit question requesting information. IMHO, that was rude, Dysphorika. It was not that long ago that I was asking similar questions as I do not play HTML games and my weak old eyes had difficulty reading the text and seeing image detail in the Elsa Ren'Py conversions as they are not standard Ren'Py format with small images and even smaller text so I simply moved on to Toro 7, the latest and greatest. I came across Tora Productions through my enjoyment of Mortze's solo project, The Warrior's Heart, a Star Wars parody, not Elsaverse.

That said, I love Toro 7!:love: I did enjoy what I was able to read using a magnifier app for the Ren'Py Elsaverse titles but that was laborious. I did see enough to recognize the talent that went into making those brilliant titles. They are so good, in fact, that I will eventually break my own rule that "Phat don't f*** with no damned HTML formatted games!" and actually play the original HTML formatted Elsa games. I hope I can read them even if I have to do some scrolling up and down to see everything...

Anyway... That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
My facepalm is not for the question per se, is how is made it, even a legit question is no excuse to be that nasty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Huh? Who tf is Elsa? The ice queen? am I missing something? Are you talking about another game? :unsure:
The Tora Productions of Tlaero and Mortze are more or less the OG of "quality story" developers. They have a basketful of completed games, most of which are centered around 2 story universes - Elsa-verse and Keeley-verse. Elsa is basically the "glue" that link all the Elsa-verse games together.

Go look up the OP. They have so many completed games that instead of being listed right in the post, the link is a search result of all their games! And the even earlier games from before Mortze joined up with Tlaero aren't even listed. Every single one of the games are worth playing for their stories.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

IDK why anyone would facepalm your legit question requesting information. IMHO, that was rude, Dysphorika. It was not that long ago that I was asking similar questions as I do not play HTML games and my weak old eyes had difficulty reading the text and seeing image detail in the Elsa Ren'Py conversions as they are not standard Ren'Py format with small images and even smaller text so I simply moved on to Toro 7, the latest and greatest. I came across Tora Productions through my enjoyment of Mortze's solo project, The Warrior's Heart, a Star Wars parody, not Elsaverse.

Thanks. I actually played Life Changes for Keeley before. I just don't remember its from the same developer. There are so many games though. Anything in particular you recommend? Prefer the non HTML one
My facepalm is not for the question per se, is how is made it, even a legit question is no excuse to be that nasty.
English is not my native language so I apologize if I sound rude. I was trying to make the Frozen Elsa joke but I guess I failed miserably. :rolleyes:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Thanks. I actually played Life Changes for Keeley before. I just don't remember its from the same developer. There are so many games though. Anything in particular you recommend? Prefer the non HTML one
I'd go with playing the games in the Elsaverse Omnibus first.

• Red Heart

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Nasty? I do not get nasty from that post at all! Phat is confused.:oops:
Well, in the moment i readed it, sounded rash.

English is not my native language so I apologize if I sound rude. I was trying to make the Frozen Elsa joke but I guess I failed miserably. :rolleyes:
No problem, you didn't sounded rude, and yes readin' afterwards I saw the joke.
Peace.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you for your interest. The Omnibus has the original HTML games converted to Renpy, so that's a good place to start. Alternately, you could play Chasing Beth, which is the most recent game in the Elsaverse and is Renpy native. https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-beth-v1-0-2-tora-productions.102481/

Tlaero

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While dealing with a lovers quarrel ended in murder in a very tight place ready to blow ... right.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anything in particular you recommend
I'd go with playing the games in the Elsaverse Omnibus first.
Thank you for your interest. The Omnibus has the original HTML games converted to Renpy, so that's a good place to start. Alternately, you could play Chasing Beth, which is the most recent game in the Elsaverse and is Renpy native. https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-beth-v1-0-2-tora-productions.102481/
If you want to know more about Tlaero & Morzte's Elsaverse stories, you might check here:

Recommendations? Yes! Toro 7! Hahaha;)(y)
As for earlier works, trust those who know them much better than I like bacienvu88, Ottoeight and of course, Tlaero who is the dev and writer. She writes the brilliant stories while Mortze creates all the beautiful images.

As I mentioned, Mortze's wonderful Star Wars parady, The Warrior's Heart, is how I found this dynamic duo of devs better known as Tora Productions. However, I recommend that title with one caveat, it is a completed title that you can play from start to finish but it does end on a cliffhanger. It is episode one of three that were planned and we may not see any other episodes in that series as it is a Mortze solo project where he wrote the story, produced the renders and assembled the Ren'Py format on his own. He did this out of boredom after Tlaero "retired." However, Tlaero seems to have been just as bored and has joined forces with Mortze once again. Toro 7 is the latest and greatest effort for Tora Productions and I suspect it is only the beginning of what may become the Toro-verse. However, do not quote me on that as it is just a suspicion, not something that has been discussed or even mentioned by the dev. Call it wishful thinking...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Yeah. The last 3 Elsaverse VNs were native Renpy. I've grown accustomed to Renpy, both its strengths and its limitations, and don't plan to go back to HTML. Well, for VNs, at least. I still write "Mostly text with a few pictures" short stories in HTML. But Renpy is completely inappropriate for text-first stories.

Tlaero

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
RfJ here, it had just been released. Took me ages to figure out that my ad blocker would randomly disallow some of the in-image click points. For instance, it meant I couldn't pass the voyeur scene in the beginning without being thrown out...

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes