moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
He was talking about the SW titles, I guess. So the question is whether the reference is from SW's first 6 titles or from the rest of them

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
First 3 SW titles released (Eps 4-6)

Tlaero
Those were the days, my friend. I wished they'd never end. We'd sing and dance, forever and a day.:love:

I still have update to play in Toro 7 so I will take a stab at seeing about those easter eggs;)(y)

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
anyone else having problems with the mediafire link? windows defender doesn't even let me open the file claiming is a virus

edit: the mega link is the same, windows defender claims the file is infected

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm curious about something. I put two Star Wars references into Ep5, but apparently they were both really oblique, because Mortze didn't catch them. Did any of you?
One of my patrons on Discord found one of the two references, so I'll give you folks a hint toward it: It's Reina who makes the refrence.

Tlaero

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
One of my patrons on Discord found one of the two references, so I'll give you folks a hint toward it: It's Reina who makes the refrence.

Tlaero
oh, yeah i found that reference too, very nicely done!

Could the second reference be related to one of the techs?

Last edited:

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
oh, yeah i found that reference too, very nicely done!

Could the second reference be related to one of the techs?
Nice! To answer your question: No. Not the techs.

And, cxx, the event you're referring to happened in Ep4. The SW refs are in Ep5.

Tlaero

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to be honest guys and girls knowing I can't be with Aisha as a dude.
Makes me a little sad each time I see her.
thank goodness I'm not in love with a woman in real life I can't be with I don't think I could take it lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also does anyone know if there will be any drama with the chosen love interest later on
For example arguments or something
In stories like this I like girls who challenge the mc or push him (me) to be better, who don't just agree with everything he says

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You could try playing as a lesbian woman. You don't have to see the MC as yourself. Think of it as watching a movie with a female protagonist. If nothing else, you get to look at two hot women while playing instead of just one.

Tlaero
I might do that although to be honest i dont think i would be looking at fmc as well heck a bunch of supermodels could be walking past Aisha and i wouldn't notice them not when a beauty like her is around lol

I know to some people it might sound silly but the thing i find most attractive about her is her personality
She is just so sweet and nice That alone makes her the hottest girl in the game imo

P.S. this is the first time i have played one of your games and i gotta say i really like it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Something I forgot to say I like about this game is the mc isn't some creepy arsehole who just abuses the women in his life
that has turned me of a lot of visual novels on this site.
I like when the mc in games loves and respect the boundaries of the girls and isn't just thinking of sex.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes