Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I just finished the 5th episode...and I'm totally blown away!! This NV is a diamond. A solid plot, complex and believable characters, finely composed sci-fi settings, high-class graphics, everything is there to create an anthology NV. I look forward to the continuation of this investigation which mixes space exploration (the inner seas of Io, satellite of Jupiter), genetic manipulation, acclimatization of marine species, crime, sex and a murky multinational company with unmentionable objectives. A delight !!!

seek3r

May 1, 2018
I really like what I've seen so far! One small thing that stood out to me, was the first dive scene where Aisha and Keith do the thumbs up gesture as an ok sign. As divers you use thumbs up and down to sign going up or down in the water, the ok sign is an "o" with your thumb and index (it's also the question for other divers, if you're ok).

Edit: now that I think about the dive scene a bit more, they "breathe" highly oxygenated liquid. The problem in diving and oxygen is, that oxygen gets highly toxic under pressure and you need special mixes if you want to go down deeper then the usual max of 40 meters. The limit for air (21% O2) is around 60 meters. Diving under atmospheric pressure at over 100km depth is an interesting technical challenge :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandu33

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
In one of the paths you'll learn that there's a reason for the non-standard hand signals they use. Marco, our French localizer, gave that same feedback, so I added the explanation in a later episode. While Marco and Moskys are officially localizers, they both go way above and beyond in their support of us. I'm forever grateful for all they do!

Tlaero

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I really like what I've seen so far! One small thing that stood out to me, was the first dive scene where Aisha and Keith do the thumbs up gesture as an ok sign. As divers you use thumbs up and down to sign going up or down in the water, the ok sign is an "o" with your thumb and index (it's also the question for other divers, if you're ok).

Edit: now that I think about the dive scene a bit more, they "breathe" highly oxygenated liquid. The problem in diving and oxygen is, that oxygen gets highly toxic under pressure and you need special mixes if you want to go down deeper then the usual max of 40 meters. The limit for air (21% O2) is around 60 meters. Diving under atmospheric pressure at over 100km depth is an interesting technical challenge :D
My thoughts exactly.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Good game. I did not find any lewd scene, apart from some ogling and a dream induced experience. And yet, a good story...

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes