cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good game. I did not find any lewd scene, apart from some ogling and a dream induced experience. And yet, a good story...
that's because of your choices, male mc can at least fuck station boss and if didn't hookup with her then later fuck that mermaid.

i'm sure tiaero will tell all sex-possibilities later on both male and fem mc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only 2 characters with no lewd scenes are the doctor and the dog. Ok fine if you count the orcas there are more. But just 1 LI in any playthrough.
well not so sure about that last, if mc becomes namor/aquaman then who knows.

Reactions: Nulldev

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
The only 2 characters with no lewd scenes are the doctor and the dog. Ok fine if you count the orcas there are more. But just 1 LI in any playthrough.
Ok, might be that i spent to much time being a good soldier and inquiring about the murder, and not enough time getting in the girls panties...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
that's because of your choices, male mc can at least fuck station boss and if didn't hookup with her then later fuck that mermaid.

i'm sure tiaero will tell all sex-possibilities later on both male and fem mc.
Fair enough.

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Turska was right. If you look in the galleries, you can see who each character can romance. If the gallery has the "Confidential" image, then that scene isn't available in the game yet. If it's black and white, the scene is available, but you haven't unlocked it yet. If it's color, you've seen the scene already and can revisit it.

Tlaero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love this game because of how the women look like. Anyone know any other games where most or all the female characters have bush/pubic hair that arent from toro's collection of games?
ask on recommendations, its against rules to advertise other games.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat and cxx

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1685355600944.png
Toro 7 Ep6 is basically done. Our $25 patrons have been playing it since yesterday (Saturday) and our localizers are working on finishing up the translations now. I'm hopeful to release it to $10 patrons this week and to the public about a day later.

As for this week's image, Ep6 added 9 more sex scenes to the game. I kind of know how Tara feels here. What do you think? Are we all running on the hamster wheel of life, or is a giant furry rodent about to get us?

Tell me in captions.
Tlaero
1685355580528.png

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

----------------------------------------
Toro 7 Ep6 released
We've finished the English and Spanish versions of Episode 6 of Toro 7. (The French version will be delayed for a bit.)
As usual, I'm releasing this to $10 patrons today and to the public a day later.
I hope you enjoy it!
Tlaero
PC/Linux version:

Mac version:

-------------------------------------------

I've asked the mods here to update the thread and the mirror sites, but you can get it from mediafire until then.

Tlaero

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Toro7-EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1685627999962.png
When I hear the schweet sound of gargle in the airlock ... I let my mind drift into a doctors fantasy.
Where everyone runs nekkid watter wodn their spines and into their navels, all around their bosoms,
echoing the grunts of slim tight swelling of their bums in passing glimpses of their bodies glistens.
Funny ... so many doctors, so many doctorate degrres stacked on their shoulders,
not one is workng on humanity, not one is taking time to team build, to ease the tension.
MC is stuck in their tight spots, working to tenderize their pent up sexual frustration with all of him/her

1685628079210.png
Toro7-Ep6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 51 Votes