Red October

Jun 9, 2019
Just found this game - Toro 7, and it is pretty brilliant. One of the best in a long time with a good story line. Bit of the movies Underwater (recent one) & Passengers influence I can see, and obviously the The Abyss too. Shame that super uw sex scene is between 2 girls and there isn't a boy/girl variant on it (that I've found anyway). But that's picking holes in a great game.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Or sent him/her on some elaborate internet scavenger hunt for each successive digit. :devilish:

**And yes, I am aware of the irony that one of these codes is the reason I first came to this thread. #noshame :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and damnedfrog

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
In every minigame in Toro7, if you fail 3 times, it gives you the option to skip it (and you don't lose anything if you do).

Tlaero
well, ya know, once i played this game, it was very frustrating and irritating to fail 3 times to go skip, so i didn't click "skip scene" and tried to guess it all, it took me like 20 minutes to get the leter code: Mai Tai and like 2 and a half hours to get safe code numbers.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I just googled rum drinks with M and found it easily ;)
well, even with this letters, i wouldn't guess, cuz i never had Mai Tai drink in hand, nor ever heard of it. . . and exiting, or minimazing the game window only to open browser and type hints from game is time consuming, and reflecting bad design, cuz the games aren't supposed to be created to leave the game to search for something. . .

what i did, i took 6 letters, and think a litte, about something that may make sense, and the after guessing for a few minutes, i came up with Muay Thai which it's name sounds similar, but it's not 6 letters, so after thinking for few more seconds, i deleted "u-y" and "h" cuz they weren't in hints, Ma Tai - still not the same amount of letters, 5 not 6, so after that, i tried to guess this one letter, and Mai sounded and looked like the most reasonable and makes sense the most.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
well, even with this letters, i wouldn't guess, cuz i never had Mai Tai drink in hand, nor ever heard of it. . . and exiting, or minimazing the game window only to open browser and type hints from game is time consuming, and reflecting bad design, cuz the games aren't supposed to be created to leave the game to search for something. . .
That´s why I´m playing those games always in windowed mode to easily switch to other programs (especially google for translation of some words cuz I´m not an english native speaker) ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

what i did, i took 6 letters, and think a litte, about something that may make sense, and the after guessing for a few minutes, i came up with Muay Thai which it's name sounds similar, but it's not 6 letters, so after thinking for few more seconds, i deleted "u-y" and "h" cuz they weren't in hints, Ma Tai - still not the same amount of letters, 5 not 6, so after that, i tried to guess this one letter, and Mai sounded and looked like the most reasonable and makes sense the most.
Yeah, the Mai Tai is a staple of tourists too the tropical islands in the Pacific. Stereotypical in any movie taking place in that environment.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
ayy the ending was a bit rushed...

Also, since the game is short-ish, are there plans to add music/SFX at some point?

And also also: Uhm... renders are nice, but damn it's really low res and compressed, any plans for an HD version?

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes