Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Words change meaning over time, and I'm sure there's no real consensus on this. But in my understanding:
1) A robot is a machine that can range from looking nothing like a human (ie a roomba) to looking somewhat like a human, but should fall on the "not a human" side of the uncanny valley.
2) A cyborg is a human that has some machine parts. Officially, someone with a pacemaker is a cyborg, though people tend to think of this more as artificial powered limbs. The Six Million Dollar Man was definitely a cyborg..
That was actually the name of the novel the series was inspired by. It was written by Martin Caiden
3) An android is a robot on the other side of the uncanny valley. Very hard to tell apart from a human. The replicants in Blade Runner were androids.
The dividing line between robot and android could be very blurry. For instance, if it is obviously artificial (no one fooled) but it has an expressive face that makes use of facial expression to help communicate with humans, it might still be considered an android. I would also consider the level of programing/AI. A robot would probably fail, but a good android would pass the Turing Test.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I recently found this game and have seen past discussions about the choice of MC gender and sexuality.
I will add my input that I am also grateful for the choice. Being one who prefers FF content, it is not common to come across a higher-quality game that handles it well, if at all. Or makes it a focus and not some side interest a female character has in between the males.
Whatever the future holds for future projects, this is one I can enjoy now.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I recently found this game and have seen past discussions about the choice of MC gender and sexuality.
I will add my input that I am also grateful for the choice. Being one who prefers FF content, it is not common to come across a higher-quality game that handles it well, if at all. Or makes it a focus and not some side interest a female character has in between the males.
Chears.gif

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thank you.

Make sure you check out Life Changes for Keeley as well. https://f95zone.to/threads/life-changes-for-keeley-v1-0-tora-productions.56808/ it also has a full FF path (although it's a completely different genre).

Tlaero

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
At least, it has the label LIFE ANDROID 2.0? ( or something ).

However, my favorite response to such questions: "Android?" would be "No, there is no android in this game, all the characters and LIs are humans.":p ( which of course not applicable to all games ).
I made this for the same reason
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I made a speaker mod if some people are interested:
- Show speaker right above text lines (the person talking)​
- Trimmed most of the "you say" "you reply" "X say" "X replies"​
- Kept the lines describing characters' state​

screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg

Only works with English language

Extract it in the /game subfolder and overwrite the files (you may want to save them beforehand if you want to go back to normal game)

If you have some feedback, feel free.

Updated for Ep. 7

Last edited:

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Definitely not the Elsaverse.

There is a slight indication that it may be ~50 years into the future of the Keeley-verse though.

Tlaero
Thanks for the prompt reply. Yeah, I suspected as much. :) Still, couldn't help toying with the idea of "same universe in the future, people with powers coming to take the corporation down!"

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for the prompt reply. Yeah, I suspected as much. :) Still, couldn't help toying with the idea of "same universe in the future, people with powers coming to take the corporation down!"
Except that, with the portal closed, it's unlikely that there will be many people with powers that far in the future.

Tlaero

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes