May 29, 2022
Ohhh! I remember seeing this one on Itch-io yesterday! How interesting! I remember the dev, I think they made Glow of Venus before? Also, dev, if you ever see this, uncompiled rpy files as a paid perk won't work so well, as the game files can be easily be ripped using tools like unrpyc and unrpa.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

New Update is Out: <--- Click to view!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Total Maidness! 0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I love this update. Kate's scenes were so hot. But can we make the femdom fantasy we had with Kate come true? Almost every girl has potential for femdom. With Kate just like in the fantasy, with aunt mommy fetish and Leyla is already a dominant character.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Um, so the quick menu is pretty insistent on having a staring role in this production, no matter how many times i disable it it eventually reappears.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I love this update. Kate's scenes were so hot. But can we make the femdom fantasy we had with Kate come true? Almost every girl has potential for femdom. With Kate just like in the fantasy, with aunt mommy fetish and Leyla is already a dominant character.
Taming a dominant character is more fun

Reactions: Strijoca

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Taming a dominant character is more fun
For me totally depends on the character I guess. If I was the maid then I would want maledom this time. Power play is hot. You are the master and yet your maid doms you. But we probably see more maledom than femdom, so femdom content from assertive girls can be nice.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes