max_002

Mar 30, 2019
it is also desirable to finalize the earnings system, otherwise a click on one cent, as it is not very inspiring to continue watching the game

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Eh, it's alright, basically no build up and mostly just a sex simulator, the story is thin and doesn't stick around long enough in order to make room for more sex scenes and the whole Emily getting depressed was contrived, so many other directions things could've gone with her other than "why won't he fuck me? Me saaaad" but whatever, contrived as it was at least it wasn't drawn out over 20 updates. I'll keep on with this one but it's pretty far down my ranked list.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Sigh. Alright, what's the poison: are Kate and Emily lesbians? Or is this another corner-cutting "everybody's bi" harem? Either way... why, just why do we have to go down this road?

Look, it's your game, I'm not owed anything, everybody likes different things, I get it. But dammit, man. I feel like there was really an opportunity here to do something different than everybody else. This could have been a "happy harem gets established early, everybody's cool with the master fucking everybody, but then the maids start catching real feelings and they all start competing for the master" style story. How often have you read that story? How many games actually have the harem compete for the harem king's heart after the harem's established? It's surprisingly few! Usually they all miraculously get along so the author can skip straight to "Happy Harem Bullshit Ending A". You could have been a trailblazer here, providing something different and unique, and you know what scarcity does? It stands out! It sells!

There still could have been threesomes, but hot competitive threesomes where the two girls try to one-up each other to please the master. There could have been sexy mishaps between two or more of the girls, but it could have been brought about by their attention-grabbing teases accidentally going too far. For the femdom flavor, each girl could attempt secure the master's deepest submission as the master's true mistress, while the maledom route could consist of lovable toys doing their very best to be the favorite/wildest/most compliant fuck of the bunch. This game blitzed into sexy times so fast, I was really curious to know what the bigger picture could be - you already blazed past the usual step-by-step approach, so I thought you were doing something a little unique here with the story!

But no. It appears not. Instead, it's looking like we'll hook up Kate and Emily (because harem kings love playing cupid for other people instead of claiming every girl for themselves, right? ...Right? :cautious:). And then probably Leyla will happily hop into that mix of her own volition. Whaaaaat, she's bi?! Who could have guessed!! And eventually, oh, we'll convince 100% straight married Mary that surprise! She was secretly bi all along too! And then we'll have a harem that all fucks each other whether the master is there or not! Oh boy, people who claim they love you fucking each other behind your back! That's just what harems are all about!

Please be more creative. Please don't just throw in the lesbian tag for the sake of having the lesbian tag, or worse have 50% OF THE HAREM actually be lesbians (because you realize lesbians AREN'T ATTRACTED TO MEN, right? So they'll NEVER find the master truly attractive, you understand? THAT'S SUPER DEMORALIZING FOR A GUY'S HAREM, WHEN HALF THE HAREM DOESN'T FIND THE GUY ATTRACTIVE, YOU SEE?). Also, please don't make all the harem members bi. "Come on, that makes things super easy and convenient!" Yeah, okay, but convenience doesn't make your story better, so no, don't do that. Please.

Just look at it this way: Kate said she loved us. Emily said the same. Are they liars? Or are they super frivolous with heavy words like love? Because right now they're shown to be straight up lying right to our faces, since they happily flaunt their true feelings for each other right in front of us, right after fucking us. That is NOT endearing. Surely that's obvious.

Listen, I only bring this up now because there's really only part of one scene that would have to be removed to course-correct. All that needs to change is that Kate really did hope to be Emily's bestie and nothing more. Like I said, I really think you could do something cool and original, with a competitive harem angle instead of the umpteenth everybody-loves-everybody harem story. If you think I don't know shit about shit, or that's just not a direction you're comfortable heading, hey, that's your right. Feel free to ignore me and carry on with your plan. In the end you're the real master of this game's universe, so do what you enjoy! No matter what you choose, I realize once things progress further than this point it will be too much bother to backtrack so I won't bring this up again. Promise! But if you think I might have made a decent point here, or at the very least that you might be interested in doing something other than yet another by-the-book (bi-the-book?) harem plot, PLEASE. PLEASE don't continue using your author wand for lesbomancy in this harem game. Use it to Thanos-snap what's there and instead take us in a fresh, exciting new direction. Threesomes, orgies, yes. Les/bi harem members, no. Remember: the master is the harem king. It's all about him! At least, that's what this random internet user would like to see. Thanks for reading! Have a good one!

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Is there any chance to see whether I finished content or there are still open options? There is a hint on two stats being relevant for new scenes but I havent realized whether this was already done with STR 12 and END 13.
Also wondering if there is a chance to meet Emiliy not just in a dream.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Is there any chance to see whether I finished content or there are still open options? There is a hint on two stats being relevant for new scenes but I havent realized whether this was already done with STR 12 and END 13.
Also wondering if there is a chance to meet Emiliy not just in a dream.
Just continued and managed also to finally meet Emily. Stats are now above 15 but it is not clear whether this is the end of the current content. Having pregnancy included would be a nice bonus for the future with that many cream pies.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Just wondering how much femdom is in the game. The description doesn't really say anything regarding that

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
Hey everyone, just wanted to chime in and say I've already been aware of some of the issues and shortcomings mentioned here (some of them are simply due to lack of time, but some are admittedly just not-so-great early planning) and agree with some of the other points that have been brought up, too.
I don't think it's possible to make everyone happy with this kind of game no matter what I do, but I'll try my best to improve things quite a bit versus its current state.

Just continued and managed also to finally meet Emily. Stats are now above 15 but it is not clear whether this is the end of the current content.
Probably, that's one issue I plan to adress sooner rather than later (adding a screen that lets you check the progress with each maid and how much content you haven't seen yet).
The only maid where the stats unlock scenes right now is Leyla (and yes, I agree the game should make that more clear).

Having pregnancy included would be a nice bonus for the future with that many cream pies.
Not sure yet if I'll go there with the 'real' maids.
Since TM! isn't meant to be a fantasy game, time would be an issue, so this might be more something for possible future proper routes with endings, but that would be for later in the game's development.

But in the meantime, I was thinking about using the dreams for things like that, since those don't need to be realistic and can also just skip time without affecting what little story there currently is, too.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
This game is really nice and comes quite fast to fappable content. There´s funny writing and fortunately at least one LI WITHOUT big to giant tits, wich is really great from my pov since about 95% of the games here are tagged big T&A....
Images and animations are simple but effective, so all in all a nice and sexy game. I like this...

Reactions: Satlun

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
OnionCuttingNinja can you please ignore JollyGeorgieM, please make the game you want to make. By all means, take input and consider ideas presented to you by the community but if someone comes in wildly shooting their opinion all over the room and trying to force their personal vision on to you you'd have to be nuts to take their words seriously. I want to play the game you want to make, not his.

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
I can't post links yet, but v0.1.5 is now public and 0.1.6 available for backers (with 0.1.6 adding a 3some and a pregnancy scene, among others). Just follow the links in the original post.

Some bigger story and UI improvements are in the works for future updates as well, adressing some of the issues that have been pointed out here.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes