hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Leyla (in the garden): "They [dragonfly larvae] also got stingers on their tail which they use to defend themselves."

No they do NOT. Please do not spread misinformation like this. Neither dragonfly larvae (properly called "naiads") or adults have stingers. The appendages at the end of the abdomen are the genitals. The nymphs of some types have a sort of snorkel on the last abdominal segment and if you manhandle them, they MIGHT try to "hit" you with it, but just because an animal tries to bite you when you are abusing it doesn't mean it has teeth or is Venomous*.

* Extra points for those who know the difference between "Venomous" and "Poisonous". Hint: (some) Snakes and Scorpions are Venomous; (some) Mushrooms and Pufferfish are Poisonous.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Instead of saying Fooble instead of Google or some other name t avoid copyrights, why doesn't the Dev just say what you can't find on the internet, ask me? Nobody owns the internet and you can't get sued for using it in games because the internet if for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is ran from the internet.
Yes, no one "owns" the Internet in the sense that you own your teddy bear. But they can own the computers that house the Internet and the Programs that you use, like Google, and the websites such as CNN, Amazon or f95. And then it's basically a "my house, my rules" situation.

Be glad it's not some countries like Iran or China. Their basic viewpoint is that they own the broadcast facilities and therefore the radio wavelengths used for ANYTHING- Tv, computers, phones, etc.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Sigh. Alright, what's the poison: are Kate and Emily lesbians? Or is this another corner-cutting "everybody's bi" harem? Either way... why, just why do we have to go down this road?

Look, it's your game, I'm not owed anything, everybody likes different things, I get it. But dammit, man. I feel like there was really an opportunity here to do something different than everybody else. This could have been a "happy harem gets established early, everybody's cool with the master fucking everybody, but then the maids start catching real feelings and they all start competing for the master" style story. How often have you read that story? How many games actually have the harem compete for the harem king's heart after the harem's established? It's surprisingly few! Usually they all miraculously get along so the author can skip straight to "Happy Harem Bullshit Ending A". You could have been a trailblazer here, providing something different and unique, and you know what scarcity does? It stands out! It sells!

There still could have been threesomes, but hot competitive threesomes where the two girls try to one-up each other to please the master. There could have been sexy mishaps between two or more of the girls, but it could have been brought about by their attention-grabbing teases accidentally going too far. For the femdom flavor, each girl could attempt secure the master's deepest submission as the master's true mistress, while the maledom route could consist of lovable toys doing their very best to be the favorite/wildest/most compliant fuck of the bunch. This game blitzed into sexy times so fast, I was really curious to know what the bigger picture could be - you already blazed past the usual step-by-step approach, so I thought you were doing something a little unique here with the story!

But no. It appears not. Instead, it's looking like we'll hook up Kate and Emily (because harem kings love playing cupid for other people instead of claiming every girl for themselves, right? ...Right? :cautious:). And then probably Leyla will happily hop into that mix of her own volition. Whaaaaat, she's bi?! Who could have guessed!! And eventually, oh, we'll convince 100% straight married Mary that surprise! She was secretly bi all along too! And then we'll have a harem that all fucks each other whether the master is there or not! Oh boy, people who claim they love you fucking each other behind your back! That's just what harems are all about!

Please be more creative. Please don't just throw in the lesbian tag for the sake of having the lesbian tag, or worse have 50% OF THE HAREM actually be lesbians (because you realize lesbians AREN'T ATTRACTED TO MEN, right? So they'll NEVER find the master truly attractive, you understand? THAT'S SUPER DEMORALIZING FOR A GUY'S HAREM, WHEN HALF THE HAREM DOESN'T FIND THE GUY ATTRACTIVE, YOU SEE?). Also, please don't make all the harem members bi. "Come on, that makes things super easy and convenient!" Yeah, okay, but convenience doesn't make your story better, so no, don't do that. Please.

Just look at it this way: Kate said she loved us. Emily said the same. Are they liars? Or are they super frivolous with heavy words like love? Because right now they're shown to be straight up lying right to our faces, since they happily flaunt their true feelings for each other right in front of us, right after fucking us. That is NOT endearing. Surely that's obvious.

Listen, I only bring this up now because there's really only part of one scene that would have to be removed to course-correct. All that needs to change is that Kate really did hope to be Emily's bestie and nothing more. Like I said, I really think you could do something cool and original, with a competitive harem angle instead of the umpteenth everybody-loves-everybody harem story. If you think I don't know shit about shit, or that's just not a direction you're comfortable heading, hey, that's your right. Feel free to ignore me and carry on with your plan. In the end you're the real master of this game's universe, so do what you enjoy! No matter what you choose, I realize once things progress further than this point it will be too much bother to backtrack so I won't bring this up again. Promise! But if you think I might have made a decent point here, or at the very least that you might be interested in doing something other than yet another by-the-book (bi-the-book?) harem plot, PLEASE. PLEASE don't continue using your author wand for lesbomancy in this harem game. Use it to Thanos-snap what's there and instead take us in a fresh, exciting new direction. Threesomes, orgies, yes. Les/bi harem members, no. Remember: the master is the harem king. It's all about him! At least, that's what this random internet user would like to see. Thanks for reading! Have a good one!
Technically, you're right- "Lesbian" (uppercase letter- noun) SHOULD indicate no interest in Men. But the Real World doesn't hold to EXACT definitions. And a bi-girl may have a "lesbian" (lowercase letter- adjective) affair. Or the game include lesbian scenes between females in a harem.

I've joked several times on other threads that "It's not a true harem if there's no lesbian scenes". My phrasing is meant to be a joke, but it does have a note of Truth. If the chicks are having sex with EACH OTHER, it indicates that they feel at ease with the situation and there won't be any Drama as to "Who's Wife #1" or other ranking, or whose turn it is tonight. They will work it out between themselves. And there's no nonsense about "YOU got Jane Pregnant before me! You BASTARD!! You love HER more than you love ME!!!" with associated throwing things (usually breakable).

And who doesn't like threesomes??

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Technically, you're right- "Lesbian" (uppercase letter- noun) SHOULD indicate no interest in Men. But the Real World doesn't hold to EXACT definitions. And a bi-girl may have a "lesbian" (lowercase letter- adjective) affair. Or the game include lesbian scenes between females in a harem.

I've joked several times on other threads that "It's not a true harem if there's no lesbian scenes". My phrasing is meant to be a joke, but it does have a note of Truth. If the chicks are having sex with EACH OTHER, it indicates that they feel at ease with the situation and there won't be any Drama as to "Who's Wife #1" or other ranking, or whose turn it is tonight. They will work it out between themselves. And there's no nonsense about "YOU got Jane Pregnant before me! You BASTARD!! You love HER more than you love ME!!!" with associated throwing things (usually breakable).

And who doesn't like threesomes??
Some people get very jealous of their harems. If the girls have any feelings for each other then that means they aren't 100% dedicated to the protagonist, and that's bad!

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
FEATURES - PUBLIC RELEASE (v0.13):

• A total of four maids to have fun with, with many lewd scenes for each!
  • over 890 images
  • over 275 (lewd) animations in total
  • over 54K words of narrative and dialogue
  • (lewd) sound effects!
  • more bugfixes and UI improvements over previous releases
  • while lewdness might be playing the main role, humor and wholesomeness play a significant role in Total Maidness! as well, with more of both to come in future story updates

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The changelogs for this game are fucking useless, just repeating the same ad every time with slightly higher numbers, i mean, wtf is new,? Where is it? Who with? When?

Reactions: ChopTheHead

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
The changelogs for this game are fucking useless, just repeating the same ad every time with slightly higher numbers, i mean, wtf is new,? Where is it? Who with? When?
I assume you mean the "Features (Public) Release XY:" bullet points on the itch page itself?

Well, those aren't the changelog, and aren't meant to be (they're mostly directed at new players to give them an idea what the game currently has to offer).

The actual full changelog is included in the itch devlogs (or alternatively, the public patreon posts) for each release, and fairly accurately lists all changes of that update.
There should also be a changelog.txt file in the game folder (on PC/Mac versions, at least) that contains the entire changelog history.
Well, maybe I should put a proper streamlined changelog on the itch frontpage as well when new updates come out, to avoid these kind of misunderstandings.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

Release 0.15 is now publicly available on !
It not only adds two new lewd sandbox options, but also a new story scene, namely the job interview with the upcoming maid. Meet Iris for the first time!

Apart from that, there was some mild file clean-up, so despite the new content, the download and installation is about 15 MB smaller than 0.14.5 was. Additionally, you can now actually access the A(utosaves) page in the savegame menu. The game always created an autosave when a day ends, but a stupid oversight on my end made the page inaccessible before... anyway, not sure if anyone really needs this, but if you do, now it's there.
Full Release 0.15 changelog:
NEW STORY CONTENT:
  • Your new soon-to-be apprentice maid Iris has her job interview with you. Don't be too mean to her. Or Emily will punch you. This scene will auto-trigger in the afternoon once you've cleared Chapter 1.
NEW SANDBOX CONTENT:
  • Added 3some option to Emily's dungeon options if you call Leyla for 'help'.
  • Added Leyla x Emily option to Emily's dungeon options if you call Leyla for 'help' (only if girl on girl content is enabled).
CONTENT CHANGES:
  • Emily's dungeon scenes with Leyla are now selectable separately from the old main option (Note: you still need to have had sex with Emily in the dungeon at least twice to activate the options with Leyla).
FIXES:
  • Fixed that the 'A'utosave slot was missing from the savegames screen.
OTHER CHANGES:
  • Removed some unused files to save space.
  • Re-compressed some music tracks and UI images to save space.
  • Changed back main menu background.
  • Updated walkthrough.
  • Updated credits.
Hope you'll like it!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalMaidness-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
With the release of Chapter 2, it looks like the game reset the MC's relationship with the 4 original staff members. Was this intended or a game error?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes