Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
How much femdom is in this game? Because that's what I'm here for due to the tag but some of the comments imply its not a main part of the game :(
For now i see no femdom, You are master of the house full of horny maids....for now

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
For now i see no femdom, You are master of the house full of horny maids....for now
There is some at certain points, not much, Kate is dominant at points and in the dungeon especially, aside from that Leyla does take a more dominant approach to sex here and there

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
Where's my save file?
a few versions ago we were forced to completely rewrite and overhaul the entire game from scratch, and that broke all saves

though i also implemented a "skip system" to allow players to skip certain content to get back to the point their saves were at (possibly)

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
a few versions ago we were forced to completely rewrite and overhaul the entire game from scratch, and that broke all saves

though i also implemented a "skip system" to allow players to skip certain content to get back to the point their saves were at (possibly)
I already started a new game, the changes are actually worth to replay.

Reactions: Xtone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TotalMaidness-0.17.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes