Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
What's it doing, sneakily talking to discord? :whistle:
the game can be displayed as a "now playing" on discord

nothing sneaky about it, given you are commenting like this you probably decompiled the game and if you did then its clear to see what it is doing as that's the method every renpy game uses for that one purpose

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
the game can be displayed as a "now playing" on discord

nothing sneaky about it, given you are commenting like this you probably decompiled the game and if you did then its clear to see what it is doing as that's the method every renpy game uses for that one purpose
That's fine. Wasn't complaining, just curious. I had the game running in a sandbox set to block/log network traffic.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

..update is out....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Total Maidness! [v0.24b] [OnionCuttingNinja]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Total Maidness! [v0.25a] [OnionCuttingNinja]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TotalMaidness-0.25a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Repeat the same scene 50 times and only then you can see 1 different scene. Does anyone think this game system is fun? Why are you adding so much grind? So this should be a game, not a chore.

Also, the Hint system is not working properly. For Emily, in the Hint section it says "ask her about the dungeon", but there is no such option at all. I tried everything.

Some options have no effect. For example, no matter how many times you choose the Kate head pat option, it does not affect any stats and the Head pat on Kate's page remains 0.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Repeat the same scene 50 times and only then you can see 1 different scene. Does anyone think this game system is fun? Why are you adding so much grind? So this should be a game, not a chore.

Also, the Hint system is not working properly. For Emily, in the Hint section it says "ask her about the dungeon", but there is no such option at all. I tried everything.

Some options have no effect. For example, no matter how many times you choose the Kate head pat option, it does not affect any stats and the Head pat on Kate's page remains 0.
you can use cheat to increase those status, cheats are not locked by a paywall

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

you can use cheat to increase those status, cheats are not locked by a paywall
Or get URM..

Xtone

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2019
I know I can use cheats. This doesn't change the fact the game system is grind and boring. The purpose of what we call games is to be fun. A game system that forces you to do the same thing 50 times is a chore. I tried to explain this.
Which part of the game did you find grindy in specific?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes