Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TotalMaidness-0.23.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Huh... Emily's a closet whore....

Yay?

Interesting way to shoehorn in a 1 female gangbang I guess. "Dream" but still her desire :KEK:

Leave that one to the streets.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This started in 2022 and I would say adding that now after all this time would be a shitty thing to do to longtime supporters who didn't sign up for it...there is unfortunately precedence on this site.
Eh, since gangbang was done in a dream sequence, I wouldn't put it out of the question for a dream. (and they already being shared with the redhead girl fucking them, literally, strap-on, soooo).

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Yay?

Interesting way to shoehorn in a 1 female gangbang I guess. "Dream" but still her desire :KEK:

..isn't taht crystal content....that isn't cannon?
1712391704519.png
..oh nvm....guess it is cannon......
1712391738893.png
...kinda weird update......

Last edited:
Reactions: MelonGod

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3515437
View attachment 3515439
What you get when a dev doesn't fully understand their demographics tbh. (or doesn't acutally choose one :HideThePain: )

Half the content is harem, the other half is sharing (not exactly half, but render wise it seemed to come close). Granted lesbian sharing, but still poly. (strap-ons ain't harem bruv, neither is solo F on F).

So you couldn't call this a harem game, but it is a game that has some harem elements.
To be fair though, other games have claimed so and being even more the polar opposite.

Harem residence for example, which despite the name has no harem, and is lesbian orgy + MC
The girls are in relationships with each-other, so it's poly/sharing, think lust paradise with the lesbian couple but all the LIs like that.
"That hole is only for MC" is an actual line, dev loves their strap-on orgys. (harem residence, this game has only had one strap-on in a scene at one time so far, but 5 dicks in another.... sooo depends how you quantify it).

So one semi-redeeming factor here is, at least there is some amount of harem after claiming there to be a maid harem. Still though, would be good to hone in on the demographic you have chosen.

Given that the lesbian is unavoidable tho, it can't be a harem game, since there is no harem route. Just a game that has some harem content.

Apr 2, 2018
This started in 2022 and I would say adding that now after all this time would be a shitty thing to do to longtime supporters who didn't sign up for it...there is unfortunately precedence on this site.
Yea, i understand that. Then better avoid ntr.
p.s I found scene where Red head mind fuck another mind with strapon, well that hardly can call ntr ))

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Eh, since gangbang was done in a dream sequence, I wouldn't put it out of the question for a dream. (and they already being shared with the redhead girl fucking them, literally, strap-on, soooo).
Lesbian content doesn't hit me as NTR. And by mentioning demographics, yeah NTR is popular in Japanese games because it is part of their culture and they don't mind it I saw many interviews with them.

But for the rest of the world NTR isn't something cool at all, actually I will drop the game immediately if that's a possibility.

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022

Yay?

That's wrong, although I can't rule out that the way I phrased the changelog entry was a bit ambigous (using 'for' instead of 'about').
All dreams in TM! are supposed to be the MC's. They're supposed to represent his hidden desires, not the girls'!

Same for any and all 'Forbidden Fantasies' on the crystal.

Emily is pure in this regard, it's all on the MC.

View attachment 3515437
Memories are canon, fantasies are not.

Originally, the crystal wasn't supposed to be such a central part of that update.

The original main purpose of the crystal is to (eventually) show the future after impregnating girls, to implement pregnancy scenes without forcing an ending to the main game loop.
The idea to use it for memories and fantasies as well came later. Whether that was the brightest idea I've ever had is up for debate, but in for a penny, in for a pound, I guess.

Generally speaking, it's supposed to be more of a "niche bonus scenes corner" than an integral part of the game.
It just got more attention than it really deserves since 0.23 didn't get as much main game content as originally planned and the changelog advertises it more than it possibly should have.

What you get when a dev doesn't fully understand their demographics tbh. (or doesn't acutally choose one :HideThePain: )
I guess that's one point I have to yield, since this was my first bigger project and some of the more controversial stuff (including the dreams and lesbian content) were started in an early phase of development when I indeed had little to no clue about this.
That being said, in patron polls (optional) lesbian content did/still does relatively well.

But yes, future projects will be more targeted.

Given that the lesbian is unavoidable tho,
It isn't.
There's literally a switch in Preferences to disable all lesbian content. The question is asked when starting a new game, too.

And all lesbian content is sandbox-only (no mainstory scenes), so you could still avoid it even if the content as such is enabled. It's not needed for game progression.

But for the rest of the world NTR isn't something cool at all, actually I will drop the game immediately if that's a possibility.
There won't be any. I know some of the (avoidable) GxG content is technically sharing with a whiff of cucking if you're strict with the facts, but those are a) all avoidable sandbox-only scenes, b) tied to the lesbian content switch mentioned above.

Apart from some memories from a time before the girls met the MC, there won't be any canon scenes involving any other guys, and the only memories where any guy(s) actively do something are that one Jenna scene and one sidegirl scene in 0.24.

And fwiw, the "photographers" in the dreams are all supposed to be dream alter-egos of the MC.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Liselsia

Mar 3, 2020
soooo im confused with emily's optional event it says dream about her at night, but whenever i click it it just says i have to improve her relationship or affection points

im in chapter 2, relationship pt is still at 2 is that normal? affection 52, obedience is 19 tho?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
man this dev is really strange for a supposed harem dev like who really asked for a bunch of scenes of the girls with other men and women? i know damn well i didnt

Reactions: TKdropemoff

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Maybe I'm dumb or not reaching the point for it to trigger, but the game keeps saying dream about Emily. The MC keeps saying he needs to get closer in the relationship. How high of a relationship does he need? Her affection is at 41. Do I need 100 affection to get her to level 3? The triggers needed to progress in this game are all over the place and not consistent at all. Seems like the coding in this game needs to be completely redone.

Last edited:

OnionCuttingNinja

Sep 26, 2022
im in chapter 2, relationship pt is still at 2 is that normal? affection 52, obedience is 19 tho?
Relationship 2 is her current maximum, yes.

soooo im confused with emily's optional event it says dream about her at night, but whenever i click it it just says i have to improve her relationship or affection points
Maybe I'm dumb or not reaching the point for it to trigger, but the game keeps saying dream about Emily. The MC keeps saying he needs to get closer in the relationship. How high of a relationship does he need? Her affection is at 41. Do I need 100 affection to get her to level 3? The triggers needed to progress in this game are all over the place and not consistent at all. Seems like the coding in this game needs to be completely redone.
That's actually a bug, I'll try to upload a fix as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting this.

Edit: Setting the dream level to the middle option (via the "Dreams" and then "Change dream options") might work around the bug, as the 3rd dream currently only plays on the middle level, not on the highest.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Relationship 2 is her current maximum, yes.

That's actually a bug, I'll try to upload a fix as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting this.

Edit: Setting the dream level to the middle option (via the "Dreams" and then "Change dream options") might work around the bug, as the 3rd dream currently only plays on the middle level, not on the highest.
No problem. I thought it was just me not doing something correctly to trigger the new dream.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes