3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
So, I tried the 4h11 file, it opened a window with new game option, clicked and nothing. Then I saw the readme file and tried the install file, it just erased half the files and no more exe files.
Do you have region set to japanese in windows 10 or have "locale emulator" program (that you use to run the game)?
It works fine for me with either one of the above. Maybe try to download the game again from different source if both of the above dont work.
(Note i just used locale emulator on the 4H11.exe and i could start new game without issues)

johann75

Mar 31, 2018
Do you have region set to japanese in windows 10 or have "locale emulator" program (that you use to run the game)?
It works fine for me with either one of the above. Maybe try to download the game again from different source if both of the above dont work.
(Note i just used locale emulator on the 4H11.exe and i could start new game without issues)
I changed the region, format and installed the japanese language pack, but it's the same for me

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
I changed the region, format and installed the japanese language pack, but it's the same for me
Try with "locale emulator" (set the region/language in windows back to your original one before using it). If it still doesnt work try to redownload if that doesnt fix then i'm out of ideas. Might be youre missing some windows redistributables or sth but what could it be i have no idea.

johann75

Mar 31, 2018
Try with "locale emulator" (set the region/language in windows back to your original one before using it). If it still doesnt work try to redownload if that doesnt fix then i'm out of ideas. Might be youre missing some windows redistributables or sth but what could it be i have no idea.
Thank you for the help, but after reading your earlier message I already tried that. It didn't change anything for me, though.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
The english translation phrasing is a little bit wonky at times but at least it can be understood.

Anyways, here is a novoicecut patch if anyone wants it.
Makes it so the voice doesn't get cut between textboxes unless there is another voice to be played.

Just replace the file.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Given the premise, are there any other people getting naked in this, or is it just this one girl like the images make it seem?

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Given the premise, are there any other people getting naked in this, or is it just this one girl like the images make it seem?
If I remember correctly, this game features just the one girl, but the sequel and spin-offs(?) do feature other girls…

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
The menu that pops up when you press ESC or right mouse button isn't translated. I threw it at an image translator, and my best understanding of it is:

Hide Text
Text Log
Skip
Auto
Save
Load
Settings
Exit/Close Game

Furthermore, the "Settings" seem to say:

Automatically skip text that you have read
Text Speed
Auto Speed
Font Selection
Play Sounds (i.e. unchecking this option seems to mute the game)
Volume
MIDI Output Port (?)
Fullscreen
Screen Display Mode (?)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes