3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Try with "locale emulator" (set the region/language in windows back to your original one before using it). If it still doesnt work try to redownload if that doesnt fix then i'm out of ideas. Might be youre missing some windows redistributables or sth but what could it be i have no idea.
worked with emulator admin

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Lame. Why bother setting up a naked school scenario if you aren't even gonna use it?
Must be one of the first games in this series I guess. I've seen the 4H stuff around in JPN and the later ones always drew my attention. Unfortunately a VN untranslated offers kinda little, so it's nice to see this, but indeed ... the more recent ones with more character variation would be nice to see.

opore

Jan 4, 2018
this one just one girls slowly descend to exhibitionism (guess this one is test the water)

while the 2, offer more multiple girls and pseudo open roam option and sex.

can't wait til someone tl the 2

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Lame. Why bother setting up a naked school scenario if you aren't even gonna use it?
Because this isn't the first game of this 'Total Nude School' series from this dev and the premise for this one is training that ONE transfer student so she can get used to it when it's time for the 'Nude attendance week'.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Don't run install.exe. The game will start if you just run 4H11.exe. Running install.exe uninstalls the files.
The README file said to run it first. Games like this should be loaded for the system most likely to use it. If that other software is required, it should be included. What % of users are native to Japan, and would they need an English version?
I tried 4H11 first, when I clicked start new game nothing happened, except buttons vanished.

Reactions: Ut5962

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
How to install this?

When I am running it and starting new game it shows "this program has stopped working"

When I run install.exe it deletes all the files

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
How to install this?

When I am running it and starting new game it shows "this program has stopped working"

When I run install.exe it deletes all the files
The README file said to run it first. Games like this should be loaded for the system most likely to use it. If that other software is required, it should be included. What % of users are native to Japan, and would they need an English version?
I tried 4H11 first, when I clicked start new game nothing happened, except buttons vanished.
from the first post.
1623817335800.png
Japanese indie/visual novel games uses Japanese letters coding/naming inside the ini files & engine,
a non Japanese region settings will not be able to recognize the letters inside the game engine.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
from the first post.
View attachment 1248289
Japanese indie/visual novel games uses Japanese letters coding/naming inside the ini files & engine,
a non Japanese region settings will not be able to recognize the letters inside the game engine.
That instruction makes no sense. It jumps steps or something because I never get that option. Not worth the energy to read this thread. I have thousands of games offering more with 0 hassle.

• Angry
Reactions: Nougatbit

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
That instruction makes no sense. It jumps steps or something because I never get that option. Not worth the energy to read this thread. I have thousands of games offering more with 0 hassle.
Japanese indie games/mid budget japan only PC visual novel are known to be heavily region locked,
they were meant to be created by obscure small non english speaking Devs for a really obscure groups of Japanese audience that also do not speak English.

this visual novel game engine itself is a really old japan only program.

on your PC wins7 or 8 or 10, hit "start"---->go to control panel & then region or language settings depends on your OS,
1623818053800.png ,
in region setting change the local to Japanese
[some japanese games will require changing the format as well for the fonts to work].
1623818678200.png ---->restart when asked & then run the 4H11 exe & enjoy.

if you're unsure, then check this in depth guide on how to run any Japanese games on your OS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The question of the day right here.
There is a vndb entry for this game for a while now. And according to them it has the high sexual content tag.
So i think it is save to assume this has quite a few sex scenes.

Could somebody put the vndb site in the op and use that to fill in tags here?

Thank you for the upload! I was waiting for this one for a few days already. :D

Reactions: White Bomber

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
There are a hell of a lot of games that somehow connect to this one, but who the hell knows if we will get them in the west as well? Among these there is a sequel too. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: onkonvoxod

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Also if im not wrong this is official english translation. So if we want more 4H english games it might be good idea to actually buy it ( )

Jun 25, 2019
Can't install it, no matter what.
Changed locale: installer does not work
Only in this version, the installer says it can not open/unpack (I guess from the zip?) the files
Uses Emulator: Installer deletes files
What is there to do?

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Can't install it, no matter what.
Changed locale: installer does not work
Only in this version, the installer says it can not open/unpack (I guess from the zip?) the files
Uses Emulator: Installer deletes files
What is there to do?

miss-naming on the dev part,
Installer=uninstaller.

the game is already installed, just run the 4h11.exe

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes