3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kenju

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, anybody knows of any other games similar to this that are translated in English? Not the kind of exhibitionism games where the girl is a slut that exposes herself on purpose, but the kind where she has to expose herself against her will and walk around town/school naked and she's being super embarrassed about it, and other people are really surprised when they see her naked.

I already played Total Nudity School Training, Naked Story, Naked Order and Terrible Laboratory which are exactly the kind of games I'm looking for, but I can't find any more good ones like these.
Have you tried EraHunter? It is in a more western style, abandoned unfortunately but still worth it IMO. The girl never intentionally exhibs herself.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Doesn't work. Explanations above are jibberish to me.
I dowloaded and extracted the game, I've got this :

Clipboard01.jpg

4h11 : game starts, I can choose New game, Load and so on... Anbd when I click on "New game", menus disappear and nothing happens.

Install.exe : strange menus, in jibberish, I click here and there, I don't know if anything works at all...

Clipboard02.jpg

But the game still acts (or in that case, "doesn't act") the same

Considering I'm not a hardcore programmer / hacker, can someone really explain what has to be done ? Step by step.
Thanks ;)

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Doesn't work. Explanations above are jibberish to me.
I dowloaded and extracted the game, I've got this :

View attachment 1257936

4h11 : game starts, I can choose New game, Load and so on... Anbd when I click on "New game", menus disappear and nothing happens.

Install.exe : strange menus, in jibberish, I click here and there, I don't know if anything works at all...

View attachment 1257939

But the game still acts (or in that case, "doesn't act") the same

Considering I'm not a hardcore programmer / hacker, can someone really explain what has to be done ? Step by step.
Thanks ;)
Here is what you need to do step by step

1. Read the earlier posts

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Cut the man some slack. While this thread is relatively short, I can understand why some people might give up after seeing other threads with 300+ posts…

Doesn't work. Explanations above are jibberish to me. … Considering I'm not a hardcore programmer / hacker, can someone really explain what has to be done ? Step by step.
Thanks ;)
To be honest, this is just a guess. Looking at you're second screenshot, I'm assuming that you probably have not set your computer to the Japanese locale and are not using a locale emulator. You can find out how to fix this here, or look at White Bomber's earlier post here

Once you have the locale figured out, you should be able to run the game (properly) by running the 4h11.exe. The Install.exe just deletes most of the files (seems to be a misnamed uninstaller), so don't run that…

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Cut the man some slack. While this thread is relatively short, I can understand why some people might give up after seeing other threads with 300+ posts…

To be honest, this is just a guess. Looking at you're second screenshot, I'm assuming that you probably have not set your computer to the Japanese locale and are not using a locale emulator. You can find out how to fix this here, or look at White Bomber's earlier post here

Once you have the locale figured out, you should be able to run the game (properly) by running the 4h11.exe. The Install.exe just deletes most of the files (seems to be a misnamed uninstaller), so don't run that…
Thanks.
As a matter of fact, I already had an emulator (I think ... Not really sure what that is exactcly), cause previously I managed to play some games that needed one.
I also tried to "set my computer to the Japanese locale", but I'm not sure it wworked :
- solution proposed by White Bomber : the menu are different on my computer. No "region".
- I found a solution on internet, which led me to a different solution that didn't change anything
- Today, combinating these solutions, I managed to find the menu White Bomber talked about (with "Administrative / Change system locale). I restarted the cpoùputer, launched the game, and obtained this :

bug.jpg

I still clicked on "OK", obtained a black window with japanese text. When I clic on any of the 2 possibilities, I got this :
bug2.jpg

Maybe I'll try to understand your proposition "how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows", but I really have no clue what this can mean :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should I have to really do such things ? Then why not posting the .iso file at the beginning, with eveything ok in it ?

Maybe I should try another japanese emulator ? => Which one ?

EDIT : and now, my other games don't work either !!

other.jpg

Maybe because of the Japanese locale ? => Then I'll set back in french, reboot (again) my computer, hoping this will work fine again

EDIT 2 :
Indeed, the other games work again when I set the local back in french
=> As I feared, changing that can only occure problems...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobber Tail

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks.
As a matter of fact, I already had an emulator (I think ... Not really sure what that is exactcly), cause previously I managed to play some games that needed one.
I also tried to "set my computer to the Japanese locale", but I'm not sure it wworked :
- solution proposed by White Bomber : the menu are different on my computer. No "region".
- I found a solution on internet, which led me to a different solution that didn't change anything
- Today, combinating these solutions, I managed to find the menu White Bomber talked about (with "Administrative / Change system locale). I restarted the cpoùputer, launched the game, and obtained this :

View attachment 1263069

I still clicked on "OK", obtained a black window with japanese text. When I clic on any of the 2 possibilities, I got this :
View attachment 1263072

Maybe I'll try to understand your proposition "how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows", but I really have no clue what this can mean :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should I have to really do such things ? Then why not posting the .iso file at the beginning, with eveything ok in it ?

Maybe I should try another japanese emulator ? => Which one ?

EDIT : and now, my other games don't work either !!

View attachment 1263087

Maybe because of the Japanese locale ? => Then I'll set back in french, reboot (again) my computer, hoping this will work fine again

EDIT 2 :
Indeed, the other games work again when I set the local back in french
=> As I feared, changing that can only occure problems...
Maybe you should skip this one because honestly the game is not that great. I have to admit the images shown on the front page got me real hyped. But IMO game is OK at best. I have seen better stuff in this genre.

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Maybe you should skip this one because honestly the game is not that great. I have to admit the images shown on the front page got me real hyped. But IMO game is OK at best. I have seen better stuff in this genre.
Thanks for the advice ;)
Sometimes, the treasure doesn't worth the fight ^^

Reactions: jxd

fapboy3456

Aug 26, 2021
Anybody can help me install this game using locale emulator that is free but I'm Asian Philippines for exact location

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The menu that pops up when you press ESC or right mouse button isn't translated. I threw it at an image translator, and my best understanding of it is:

Hide Text
Text Log
Skip
Auto
Save
Load
Settings
Exit/Close Game

Furthermore, the "Settings" seem to say:

Automatically skip text that you have read
Text Speed
Auto Speed
Font Selection
Play Sounds (i.e. unchecking this option seems to mute the game)
Volume
MIDI Output Port (?)
Fullscreen
Screen Display Mode (?)
So there are no textbox settings whatsoever? Maybe i can make do with the font option if i have no choice.
But i hate how there isn't a way to make the textbox itself less transparent. -.- hell yeah.png
That looks way better and thank god for the custom font FrontWing put out with the first Grisaia game :)

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Might be cool to name some other games in a similar vein, wouldn't it? ;-)

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
Might be cool to name some other games in a similar vein, wouldn't it? ;-)
Here are the exhibitionism games I played-

1. Naked Order
2. Erahunter
3. Naked Adventure
4. Naughty Lyanna
5. Tamara's exposure
6. The headmaster
7. Naked story

There is also a new game whose name I can't remember. In that game a girl was doing exposure and uploading on some app.

There are some really good exposure manga. Check out these authors

1. Guglielmo
2. Valssu
3. SMAC
4. Suehirogari

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson

ShaggyMoeFoe

Aug 31, 2018

1. Naked Order
2. Erahunter
3. Naked Adventure
4. Naughty Lyanna
5. Tamara's exposure
6. The headmaster
7. Naked story

There is also a new game whose name I can't remember. In that game a girl was doing exposure and uploading on some app.

1. Guglielmo
2. Valssu
3. SMAC
4. Suehirogari
Wish You remembered the name of the game so I could play it

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019

1. Naked Order
2. Erahunter
3. Naked Adventure
4. Naughty Lyanna
5. Tamara's exposure
6. The headmaster
7. Naked story

1. Guglielmo
2. Valssu
3. SMAC
4. Suehirogari
I finally got around to this one. And forgive me if that is a rude question, but this game here clearly had the focus on her exposing herself nude, and while that was a cool thing for some time. Is that all that fetish amounts to?

I was expecting a progression to slut training in this game, like it very heavily hinted itself at with the principal of this weird school, too. I felt incredibly blue balled as i caught on to the fact that there is no penetrative sex in the whole game. Furthermore looking at the profiles of other girls in 4h games seems to confirm that impression.

If that is really all there is to it i think won't play another game with that fetish. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that is what i thought while playing this Total Nudity School Training game here. :D

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I finally got around to this one. And forgive me if that is a rude question, but this game here clearly had the focus on her exposing herself nude, and while that was a cool thing for some time. Is that all that fetish amounts to?

I was expecting a progression to slut training in this game, like it very heavily hinted itself at with the principal of this weird school, too. I felt incredibly blue balled as i caught on to the fact that there is no penetrative sex in the whole game. Furthermore looking at the profiles of other girls in 4h games seems to confirm that impression.

If that is really all there is to it i think won't play another game with that fetish. Correct me if i'm wrong. But that is what i thought while playing this Total Nudity School Training game here. :D
I was kida dissappointed too. But the art was good , and it's just that.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes