3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

adgteq

Aug 12, 2019
I was expecting a progression to slut training in this game, like it very heavily hinted itself at with the principal of this weird school, too. I felt incredibly blue balled as i caught on to the fact that there is no penetrative sex in the whole game. Furthermore looking at the profiles of other girls in 4h games seems to confirm that impression.
They have plenty of games with lots of penetrative sex. I don't know why they decided to translate this one in particular, it's a very old title and like you mentioned it has no penetration. That said I don't think they have any games where "slut training" is a major part of the story.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
They have plenty of games with lots of penetrative sex. I don't know why they decided to translate this one in particular, it's a very old title and like you mentioned it has no penetration. That said I don't think they have any games where "slut training" is a major part of the story.
Because, as you say, there are already amounts of penetrative games, with some public exhibition as context.
But pure exhibitionism games are really rare. Belive me : that's what I'm looking for...

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this game is taking too long to get to the good parts. I mean cmon if you'll gonna be a nukige then be a goddamn nukige. for the curious: its just shame and exhibition VN. apparently there's no penetration or a downward spiral to being a slut. so again just be a goddamn nukige and trim the unimportant bits.

if you're into the shaming girls into being naked then I will suggest to just do that and ctrl everything else. if not then just take my word for it. art is gorgeous so I would suggest getting the cgs somewhere

Yodasy

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone translated
Yuri & Shiori & Souta’s Summer Vacation 2
or
ZENGAKU!!
please!!!

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Can someone translated
Yuri & Shiori & Souta’s Summer Vacation 2
or
ZENGAKU!!
please!!!
I'd say "Amen", but given how this one took nine years to come out, and these games are visual novels with higher amounts of text, I wouldn't get your hopes up for now. Let's just hope that the international reception of these games is strong enough to push the developers to even consider translating the rest…

Reactions: Armelle69

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Are there any other games made by this studio on this site?
Unfortunately, no. 4H doesn't make games for international release, so the fact that this game managed to get a translation — mind you, 9 years after the Japanese release — is a miracle.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game doesn't start. I run 4H11.exe, then I pick "new game". Then the game just removes the options from the screen and the title page picture just sits there with the piano playing.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I can't start the game. When I choose "new game" from the title screen, the game freezes, still showing the title screen.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game doesn't start a new game. It just sits there in the title screen playing the music.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The installer is in Japanese. How do I install the game in English? And indeed, the installer simply removes the program files, leaving only 4H11.exe intact.

I advise the dev to upload the installed version, that we can simply copy/paste into our program directory. The current version is needlessly over-complicated.

Last edited:

onkonvoxod

Apr 22, 2023
Its really entertaining and enjoyable. Hopefully the sequel and other 4H games will be translated in the future.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Its really entertaining and enjoyable. Hopefully the sequel and other 4H games will be translated in the future.
Could you please tell us how you run the game? Which download did you use, and which .exe file do you use to run the game? And did you run an installer, or did you simply unzip something?

Me and some other users have the issue that the game hangs when we select "new game" from the title screen. Then the menu vanishes, but the game itself doesn't start.

It would be helpful if you could zip your game program directory and drop it here, if that's possible?

Reactions: Armelle69

favenn

Mar 23, 2021
Could you please tell us how you run the game? Which download did you use, and which .exe file do you use to run the game? And did you run an installer, or did you simply unzip something?
You need to run 4h11.exe directly (no installation was required for me). However it needs to be ran with Japanese Locale. I used Locale Emulator with default settings.

favenn

Mar 23, 2021
There's a torrent on sukebei.nyaa.si containing all? (21) untranslated 4H games, just search 4H under games.

White Bomber , how did you translate the game? Can't find a whole lot about LiveMaker. Except for 3 Unity games they're all LiveMaker.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
iv checked it, the game worked fine for me.

if you ran into issues then follow this guide, old japanese games tend to not work on non japanese local PCs.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The problem is that I work with Linux. Would there hppen to be an English translation available somewhere?

favenn

Mar 23, 2021
I tried getting it to run via wine but eventually caved and just used my VM. LiveMaker games are very annoying to run.
Incase you want to try to get it to run anyways, heres what DIDN'T work for me, to save you some time:
- Installing cjkfonts (both via winetricks and manually)
- Using 32-bit winearch instead
- Using ShiftJIS locale
- Setting PFX to old windows version (XP) in winecfg
- LC_ALL="ja_JP.UTF-8" TZ="Asia/Tokyo" wine
All in clean prefixes using wine 8.9

If you do get it to work, please tell me how
otherwise, just use a VM, it'll save you the hassle

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes