2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, what's new in this version?
Episode 2 v0.5.3
-Major grammar and spelling corrections.
-Underlying code changes.
-Added more info about the navigation demo at the end of the game.
Build Update
MAC version available.

Game build updated from version 0.5.1 to 0.5.3.

Update log:
Episode 2 v0.5.3
-Major grammar and spelling corrections.
-Underlying code changes.
-Added more info about the navigation demo at the end of the game.

I'm also releasing the MAC version.

Happy Valentine's Day!

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Slow burn? Perhaps We should wait a few months for the story to develop. It does feel like a demo still.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Tiffany is fucking hot, probably my 2nd favorite girl after the girl from My Lovely Neighbors
+ Same goes for Mrs. Smith
+ Miss Evans and Daria are especially hot, but all the girls look at least decent
+ Melanie looks promosing

I need faster updates. I love this game.

Reactions: hiya02
D

Deleted member 1191611

First of all let me tell you it's an awesome plot, there is lot of story we can expect and different routes. And the current progression it'll be incest and harem probably.

But the thing I'd like to point out is the heroes introduction. While talking to boss (Mrs. Smith) and other teacher no one give any extra attention or anything to the hero until the one student mentioned it's her mom's idol. Well, if he's an idol he should be famous (even his people from other city knows his daughter too means, he really famous). So the boss and co-workers don't mind or respect that ? I did feel it really a lapse and I'd like if you can redo the intro and the talks little bit interesting and it'll be charming if you present him like a celebrity business person become a teacher. #JustMySuggestion
Thank you!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9thCrux

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
This game is another "A Wife and Mother" or worst , sure we expect years of developing ...:unsure: i have a "bad feeling" about this , like a future "abandoned / onhold" ...

• Angry
Reactions: 9thCrux

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
This game is another "A Wife and Mother" or worst , sure we expect years of developing ...:unsure: i have a "bad feeling" about this , like a future "abandoned / onhold" ...
What? That came out of nowhere. The game is officially in the works for just two months, and there have been two updates per month -- one is a story+content update on the 1st, another is a feature+corrections update mid-month. Unlike a lot of developers, 9thCrux at least updates the game before releasing a version for lower tier patrons.
And besides, the dream sequences show that there's commitment and there's a clear direction that the game is taking.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Episode four version 0.7.1 walkthrough:
TP: The Class Next Door (TP:TCND) routes, episode four 0.7.1 mini walkthrough.

The following options will display special events and/or increase stas with the selected character.
Make sure to pick the given options on the decision prompts or menus in the game.

Tiffany:
1- Take it upstairs now.
2- She's my boss.
3- That would be great.
4- How heavy?
5- Naked.

Mrs. Smith:
1-She's hot.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Joan:
1- She's my daughter.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Miss Evans:
1- Compliment.

-No changes from episode three to episode four.-

Last edited:

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
View attachment 385937

Overview:
You take the role of a teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, his daughter is coming along with him, the reasons why they're moving away to start a new life are ambiguous at first, but as the story unfolds you will understand why they have decided to rebuild their lives.
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.

View attachment 527685
Thread Updated: 2020-02-15
Release Date: 2020-02-15
Developer: 9thCrux - - - - Development Thread
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 0.5.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You have to start a new game to use the new features.

DOWNLOADS
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID - Android* - WALK-THROUGH

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thanks to DarkAssassin for the Android port!

View attachment 384482 View attachment 384483 View attachment 384484 View attachment 384485 View attachment 384486 View attachment 384488 View attachment 384489 View attachment 384490 View attachment 384492 View attachment 385937 View attachment 385961 View attachment 385962 View attachment 385964 View attachment 385965 View attachment 385966 View attachment 504608 View attachment 522856 View attachment 548767 View attachment 548768 View attachment 552671
That sounds like a good idea.
I'm going to review the current paths and then I can post a guide to follow the available routes; routes can then be updated after a new build is released. Then I can link the walk through post on the front page. :unsure:
im playing it and see the warnings but i like a slow build as long as its worth it

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes